Blitz Player Sponsorships 2021 - seeking interest!

Mr & Mrs SiMFiR in again. For clarity that’s x2.

Player suggestion Raz, JD and Saady

Sorry.

Happy with any new/young person.

2 Likes

I’m in as per usual. Always keen to hurl more money into the gaping EFC maw where it can be ravenously devoured by Learnings Consultants to no discernible effect on on-field performances… :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Thanks K. I’m in again.

Would like to retain Moz and Thatch and pick up a newbie if we have the funds.

1 Like

In, like Flynn

1 Like

In again x 2.

Happy to stay with the players we have, but am also happy to go along with whoever gets chosen.

Thank you Koala :bouquet:for all your time and effort re the sponsorship/s.

1 Like

Yes please!

Why can’t we sponsor a coach?

1 Like

thanks for the responses so far!

so it looks like the suggestions so far are mainly stick with Thatch and Mozzie and pick up one or two players (depending on numbers) from the newbie/no sponsor players. And we let Walla go (he’ll have plenty of interest from others!!).

Still another week to put forward your thoughts! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tempted to throw Nick Hinds name in, but need the chance to see/know who our draftees are before being sure.

Seems early/hurried this year. Is that the case due to Covid reasons or something K?

1 Like

no we usually have to say whether we want to keep the same players or not before the end of each year. But we don’t have to pick the new ones right now.

1 Like

Thanks Koala
In again
Keeping an eye for Eyre, Brand or Hind as the third player

1 Like

Yep, in again!

1 Like

I haven’t been in for a while, but I’m happy to put in my $50 for the coming year. I don’t care who the players are.

1 Like

METER PETER?

In again x2. Agree with someone new like Eyre

1 Like

In again.
Don’t mind who.

Thanks. :+1:

1 Like

Happy to go again

1 Like

just bumping this up again :slight_smile:

I’m probably gonna give it a miss next year unfortunately. After paying for 4 memberships this year for a couple of signed jumpers it’s all getting a bit too much.

Hopefully 2022!

2 Likes

Can’t remember if I’ve responded to this, but yes, happy to go again.

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like