Blitz Player Sponsorships for 2020 - confirming spots!

I’m in again.

1 Like

I’m in again.

1 Like

Hi sweet Koala

I am in for whatever you need !

1 Like

If there is still a spot left please add me.

2 Likes

Interested along with a friend(Flatknacka)

2 Likes

Thanks heaps everyone! That’s the three players covered - let’s see if there’s enough interest to go for a fourth! :+1:

3 Likes

:beers:

ok, so it looks like we’re sticking with the three!

I’ll contact Riolio re getting the Sponsors section set up in the next week or so :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would like to join if any spots are made available…

3 Likes

This just will not do. I keep thinking with more Blitzers every year and more existing finding out about this we would be well on our way to 5 by now, … not going bluddy backwards!

I’ll jump on with @Ozanil (Welcome To Blitz Dude/ette) in helping us push to at least maintain the status quo & rack up a 4th .

3 Likes

How many short are we for 4 ?

I have a piggy bank I can steal.

1 Like

We’re still 16 Blitzers off a fourth player. That’s with some Blitzers putting in twice to make up the numbers

I’ll go a second one if it helps get to 4

1 Like

@Bacchusfox will chip in the other fifteen. One per ex wife. Yea Bacchus!

4 Likes

.:grin:

Sorry, I missed this thread, I am in

1 Like

The lovely Riolio has given access to the people on the list in the first post to the Player Sponsors section. Please head over and say hi in the welcome thread! :slight_smile:

If the welcome thread isn’t in the recent list, to find the Player Sponsorship section, you’ll need to go to the top of the page and look for the option to select “Categories” - it will appear in the list there. On my phone there’s a drop down box that defaults to “Latest” and I can access Categories there - others will have different set ups though!

Forgot to confirm but I am in

2 Likes

just bumping this up again - there are still a few people that haven’t popped up in the welcome thread yet!