Blitz Player Sponsorships for 2021 - confirming spots!

hi guys!

Thanks for the interest shown in the previous thread re Blitz Player Sponsorships for 2021!

I’m now looking for confirmation from people. I know sometimes circumstances can change between initially expressing interest then having to confirm - particularly as Christmas was in between plus all things COVID!

Each of the sponsorships cost $895, so for each player, we’re looking at 18 Blitzers each contributing $50. There was enough interest pre Christmas for us to lock in Mozzie and Thatch again, so initially we’re looking at 36 Blitzers to cover these two. I’m hoping there will be enough extra to maybe sponsor a third player!

EDIT - enough Blitzers to sponsor four players confirmed!!

Obviously $50 x 18 = $900, so the extra $5 from each group will be donated to the Bill Hutchison Foundation - http://www.bhf.org.au/

What are Player Sponsorships all about? It’s basically a fund raiser for the club - the money doesn’t actually go to the players. But it’s another way for us to be connected with the club, and we get the warm fuzzy feeling of making players feel loved and appreciated!!

For each player that we sponsor, we also receive a number of benefits, including a signed player jumper, lapel pins, lanyard and sponsor cards, tickets to the Player Sponsor Cocktail Party, and acknowledgement on the website.

There will be a separate area for player sponsors on Blitz to discuss allocation of goodies and other topics as the year goes on!

I’ll try to keep this post updated with the names of Blitzers that have confirmed their interest. But if you’d rather remain anonymous, that’s fine too - just send me a PM :slight_smile:

Some Blitzers like to take two spots - that’s absolutely fine! I’ll indicate this as ‘x 2’ in the list.
Others are happy to take a second spot if needed to make up the numbers - I’ll indicate this as (1) in the list.

Thanks again for all the support! you guys rock!
:purple_heart: :koala:

68 (6)

Aceman x 2
blinkers x 2
BlitznChpznDipz x 2
Blummers32
Bomb_Doe
bomber001 x 2
BomberAbroad
bomberbelle
BomberDay
BomberMadness
BomberMcVeigh (1)
centipede2
Deckham (1)
dons23 x 3
em2009
falcon1500 x 2
flatknacka
Fozdog
GeoffBlethynsGlasses
Hoffy (1)
Houli_Dooli
Humble_Minion
Humble_NSW_Fan
HurleyBurley x 2
Incoming
jackman7
Jefferson
KLRabbit x 2
Koala (1)
littlejoe1 x 2
loyalandproud x 2
miss_ellie x 2
My_Dad_Charlie (1)
No.10 (1)
randommuz
redbull
Robin_Close x 2
ryno1980
scotty21
SiMFiR Mr
SiMFiR Mrs
simon
Stressed_out x 2
Soulnet
sweatyman
swoodley
swooper
Tombob
vbi x 2
Warlock_Paul
whippet
wimmera1
WindsockBoy

1 Like

Thanks for organising @Koala , I’m in again. If you need a double up to make up enough, let me know.

1 Like

Thanks @Koala, am still in x2

1 Like

Good to go again! Thanks @Koala

1 Like

I’ll go in

1 Like

I’m in again.

1 Like

I’m in again Koala. Thanks for organising. Happy to do 2.

1 Like

Count us in again X2 please @Koala thanks!

1 Like

I’m in again, though I’m not entirely sure why…

2 Likes

Just like a leopard my spot hasn’t changed.

1 Like

Mark me down for 1+, please.

Not sure what happened last time around, but before I knew it, it was over and I wasn’t a donator.

1 Like

100% back in again!

1 Like

hopefully I’ve fixed your access for this year - let me know if any hassles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for organising again @Koala . I am happy to double up if required.

1 Like

Thanks Koala, I’ll go in again

1 Like

All good for 2 again, Koala

1 Like

I’m in again. Thanks K.

1 Like

I’m fine to go again.

1 Like

In again

1 Like

Hi Koala- when I said I was happy to do 2 I meant to put me down for 2. Thanks