Blitz Upgraded - Report New Bugs

Pretty sure it still loads. "Ignoring" a person doesn't seem to stop the offending items being downloaded either - as soon as you click on their name everything is there already.

thanks.

wonder if it could be implemented.

^I am forced to concur with that comment.

Here is a new issue.

Clicking "Recent Discussions’ brings up Recent Discussions, (derr) with threads having new posts highlighted.

So far, so good.

Over the last week this has changed. It is still functioning correctly for every other thread except the Sorry Saga. BB is showing me that this thread has no new posts.

So I missed Peeto posting his magnum opus,as well as comments before and since. (Thanks to bomber5au for PMing me about Peeto’s work).

What is the bug? Is there a limit to how many times someone can access a thread and then the system refuses to offer flags for new posts?

You might have hidden the Saga forum? That will hide threads from your recent posts.

I get the same thing as Albert. Sorry Saga thread also, and the Travel Thread. It looks like I’m up to date, no new posts, but they sit high in the Recent Discussions. When I go into those threads and scroll up I discover new posts I’ve never read.

I have no idea about a hidden function - how do I check if perhaps I’ve clicked that by mistake?

Cheers

You might have hidden the Saga forum? That will hide threads from your recent posts.

Yep, this is what I have done (deliverately)

AT and mrjez, when on the Categories page, click the little cog at the right of the Sorry Saga forum and see if it displays “Unhide”. If it does, click this and viola! new posts will appear.

No, I see the thread title there OK, it just indicates that there are no new posts when there obviously are. Same as mrjez said

Maybe I have exceeded some limit of views of that thread and this is BB’s way o telling me to diversify…

I’m getting that in the hanger sometimes. Say the top 10 threads are all bolded as having new posts, but the third one down will be greyed out like I’ve already read it even though I haven’t.

Very strange. I’m guessing you guys are getting some kind of cache problem. I’ll look into it next chance I get.

Very strange. I'm guessing you guys are getting some kind of cache problem. I'll look into it next chance I get.

Thanks rolo, to further add, i’ve cleared cache twice in the last week and the issue is still persistent if that helps any.

Very strange. I'm guessing you guys are getting some kind of cache problem. I'll look into it next chance I get.

Thanks rolo, to further add, i’ve cleared cache twice in the last week and the issue is still persistent if that helps any.

Yeah, I’m thinking it’s the server cache, not your local one.

I’m having that issue with the cricket thread. I don’t go via recent discussion.

I'm having that issue with the cricket thread. I don't go via recent discussion.

Yep same issue for the cricket thread.

Also had the issue with the Gleeson thread.

Gleeson thread was the one I noticed.

I think I fixed mine by marking all read

Saga thread never goes bold (indicating new posts) for me now. I think it still takes me to my first unread mark in the thread though so if so just for you Rolo if that is something you GAF about

My Saga thread is bold today. Did you find the problem @Riolio ?

I’ve just purged the cache. Let me know any changes.

Sorry Rolo, still got issues like before. Threads showing up as unread, go to the section its from and its all read. And vice versa, not read (sorry saga thread) and I haven’t been in there for a couple days.

So just the “recent discussions” page keeps showing you the wrong stuff?

So just the "recent discussions" page keeps showing you the wrong stuff?

nah home page. recent has it correct.