Blitz Upgraded - Report New Bugs

Poor premature rookie elevation.

Poor premature rookie elevation.

i know right.

the goggles, they do nothing!

Since l came back form Indonesia about 12 days ago, l keep getting asked to do surveys via BBlitz. How do l turn block them?

I got one of them while phone blitzing yesterday.

Just out of the blue, then not again … weird.

Since l came back form Indonesia about 12 days ago, l keep getting asked to do surveys via BBlitz. How do l turn block them?

Stop installing toolbars in your browser. Scan your computer for viruses.

Tsk tsk Deckham.

I don’t care if people use them on Blitz, but I’d prefer people don’t recommend them.

Tsk tsk Deckham.

I don’t care if people use them on Blitz, but I’d prefer people don’t recommend them.

Haha, sorry mate

Stop installing toolbars in your browser. Scan your computer for viruses.

Haven’t installed any toolbars.

Dustin fletcher forum says there is unread content, go in and none of the threads have unread content.

I couldn’t seem to log in from my phone, however I’m ok on the PC.

Can on the phone using Chrome, not the other Internet browser.

Francis thread broken?
I must know what people are saying about him!!!
I guess.

Yep, what’s up with the Francis thread, seem that after training well he can’t win a trick. Maybe the problem is with what the Blitzers are up to?

What’s the new “catcha” thing that keeps appearing for me? It wants me to verify I am a real person every time I leave the BB page and come back.

Is there a way of turning email notifications off every time someone posts something.
Cheers.

go up to the Account Options icon in the top right corner
select Edit Profile
on the right, click on Notification Preferences
then untick the email options
and Save Preferences :slight_smile:

what is
http://bomberblitz.com/discussion/best
supposed to be? It’s the address from the “Best of…” link on the list on the right of screen

what is http://bomberblitz.com/discussion/best supposed to be? It's the address from the "Best of..." link on the list on the right of screen

Yah. Doesn’t work though.

Forever curious about this, but why can’t I ever see posts from John Carpenter?

John Worsfold 5.3K views 74 comments Most recent by John Carpenter 5:20PM

I go into the thread and there’s nothing there. It’s weird.

Because he’s better not seen or heard.