Blitz Watch Along - ANZAC Day 2000 8PM tonight - 4 the price of 1 Edition, 2009,1995,2001 Fox Footy Today

One i was hoping the find was the late 06 game.

The father of the girl 20 year old scotty21 was dating was a pies fan and complete ■■■■. He obviously was taking great pleasure in our 2 win season. I was in beating my chest like a ■■■■■■■ ape mode all night.

3 Likes

Yep 2013 for me too

1 Like

not 2pm Anzac day?

Na, chances are fox will live recall 2009 and i cant compete with that.

1 Like

In case I haven’t been clear, I farking hate the filth.

4 Likes

Ahhh Courtney Johns, what may have been.

I reckon Courtney Johns was perfect the way he was. The specimen, was never going to be a success but it was great fun

2000 was such a fun year, and that was a great game. Pies were hot in the first few months of the year before they fell apart completely in the second half of the year. For me it’s that one of 2013.

Also the “Messiah” gave us some good fun in dark Blitz times (05-06).

1 Like

Wouldn’t they go with 1995? The original and the best?

I’ve gone with 2000. I don’t remember the game and I’d like to see it again

I’m saving my 2000 vote for the bulldogs week. If I am gunna watch a loss, that’s the one

1 Like

I went in 2017 and had a lovely day with my Pies mate.

just saying there is a full replay of round 22 2009 on youtube. for when we play Hawks

2000 pegs afew back.

2013s lead is just 2.

I was in the Southern Stand not far from where Jobe slotted the goal.

Seriously, I have never heard an Essendon crowd let out such roar - full of pent up something - as I heard when that goal was kicked.

Different type of roar to when Baker was slotting those goals, with others, early in the Q4 GF to put us in front. But every bit as loud but with a guttural, primeval edge to it.

1 Like

When the Messiah kicked 3 in a half against Collingwood, I thought, hoped, we might have something. Oh well.

3 Likes

Yeah, but that was on Jason Cloke…

1 Like

Fixed

3 Likes

The goal that Stanton kicks at 7 mins 15 secs, how pi$sed off does Hird look that it wasn’t passed to him. We just kicked the goal mate relax haha.

2 Likes