Blitz Watch Along Week 1 (vs Sydney Round 19 2001. 8.30pm tonight) - link in first post

Only watching wins is going to be boring. The review threads when we win always have about 1/4 of the posts of when we lose.

I vote for 1996 Prelim final loss please

For future games i won’t be adding spoilers and i will be throwing in losses to screw with peoples memory in the hope we might get a loss at some point and the thread will meltdown!

2 Likes

It’s a healthy lead now. That game is a cracker

Just wait till the Melbourne game and i make you all pick which one of the forum footy standard Melbourne sides we lose to

2 Likes

Good choice if it stays that way. Cracker of a game

Great idea. I only said to Mrs Fozdog Today that I was going to watch an old game every Friday.

1 Like

Oh, you better believe I’m excited to see Jack Watts tear us a new one again.

Whichever game we watch can someone please remember to POST THE FARKING TEAM!

4 Likes

If it’s the 2001 game, I hope we name Mark Bolton because I reckon he is going to be a terrific player for years to come. Forward or Back though?

Forward - between Danny Jacobs and Aaron Henneman, our long-term defensive stocks look solid.

4 Likes

Its 2001? I’ve got school! They’ll think im wagging

Next week HAS to be the 2011 Elimination Final.

Whilst the replay is in play mode, Scotty is to read out the whole match day thread synchronised perfectly with the vision.

Make this happen, whatever the cost !

1 Like

You couldn’t pay me enough to sit through that game again.

You won’t be watching, you’ll be reading !

Meanwhile this vote aint over yet. 1998 and 2007 slowly making a run.

Poll to close in 48 hours.

Want to see your favourite, get voting.

Technical question…
If two people watch the same YouTube video at the same time…
Do they get the same ads or are they google ads?
If they are google ads, are they the same length?

We may need to resync up the videos every here and there.

Yep, @theDJR suggested breaks after quarters. At the end of each quarter we will break for 10 mins to resync, catch up on posts, loo break ect.

i voted for myself 1998 of course!

1 Like

2001 with a 4 vote lead on 1998