Blitzcast

Surely tippa has to come on the show?

Guest host?

Iā€™m starting to think he never really cared about TIPPA.

Iā€™m starting to think he never really cared about TIPPA.

I think heā€™s the other way around.

I think thereā€™s every chance he is still drunkenly celebrating, and far too emotional to Blitzcast.

Theres probably not going to be another podcastā€¦ Dreams doesnā€™t come true :frowning:

what is so hard about doing it???

Whats a blitzcast?

Whats a blitzcast?

For me, it was the gateway drug to Bomberblitz.com

Give it a crack yourself. You might find out.

Actually Gillsy, (& Iā€™m not hassling coz I donā€™t care one way or the other), but it could well be easier than ever, & perhaps by default better than ever, as Rolo & Ben are now in the same town, ā€¦ so no phone hook upā€™s, delays, or need to edit and synch afterward.

Iā€™m not sure, but it may well be the 1st time theyā€™ve actually been in the same room for a Blitzcast, & if so, it would be the main reason to do it, ā€¦ if it were me.

Oh for the glory days of blitzcastsā€™ and the homepage

Actually Gillsy, (& Iā€™m not hassling coz I donā€™t care one way or the other), but it could well be easier than ever, & perhaps by default better than ever, as Rolo & Ben are now in the same town, ā€¦ so no phone hook upā€™s, delays, or need to edit and synch afterward.

Iā€™m not sure, but it may well be the 1st time theyā€™ve actually been in the same room for a Blitzcast, & if so, it would be the main reason to do it, ā€¦ if it were me.

And maybe itā€™s because weā€™ve both got full time jobs and maybe because we both have young kids and maybe because itā€™s the worst time of year for free time.

Maybe.

And maybe itā€™s because weā€™ve both got full time jobs and maybe because we both have young kids and maybe because itā€™s the worst time of year for free time.

Maybe.

youā€™re also busy planning a media strategy for the dustin martin case.

oh, and subliminally designing essendons training gear for 2017.

Maybe.

You are So selfish!

Maybe.

Of course.

Like I saidā€¦ ainā€™t hassling ā€¦ just clicked on the proximity factor.

Bike ride with rolo. Blitz cast 2.0

Bike ride with rolo. Blitz cast 2.0

Correct. If Ben would lycra-up weā€™d have plenty of time.

I donā€™t even own a bike

Not denying the Lycra though.

Maybe.

Jobs ā€¦ young kids ā€¦ blah blah, just do the friggin Blitzcast already!!!

Disclaimer: I might not have time to listen.

Maybe.

Pff forget your other job like you get paid enough already for your blitz workā€¦