Blitzing the US Master

I know this probably doesn’t belong in the Hangar but Mods can move it if they like.

Fariybread is ditching Hobart for a bit - I’m off to the US Masters Golf.

Blitzers need to look out for a guy wearing a Bombers red and black training top next Thursday - most likely running across the 16th green yelling something about WADA being a pack of ■■■■■■.

Thanks to Mr Sunbury for the advice and tips.

Also will be at Bombers training for the Captain’s run tomorrow morning - would be great to meet a few Blitzers if they are about.

Also any advice as to the best place to catch a Taxi at the MCG after the Melb game?

Haven’t caught a taxi from the G in years, but used to be able to get one near the Hilton, usually in Clarendon St running alongside the hotel.

Have a ball at the Masters, that’s one I’d love to get to one day. Might be going at the right time too, with Scott and Day on top of their game.

Hope you have a wonderful time Fairybread

I usually watch the entire tournament from start to finish… so I’ll pay close attention. Maybe Ian Baker-Finch can point you out.

That’s one thing I always wanted to do, too. My dad made his one and only trip there in 2005 and got to see Tiger hit that shot, in the flesh. That would have been something. I still hold out the delusion that I’ll get to play the course one day, but I’m not holding my breath.

What a brilliant time you’ll have FB. My absolute favorite sporting event in the world - its one of my dreams to attend one day. Let us know how it goes!

As you won’t be watching it on TV, make sure you have this track on the iPod when you’re wandering around the course…

I’ll be having a little chat to border force next time they come in for coffee. You may find it tough to get back in Mr Bread. :slight_smile:

I'll be having a little chat to border force next time they come in for coffee. You may find it tough to get back in Mr Bread. :)

Q) How will we identify this individual?

A) He’ll be covered in rainbow coloured sprinkles.

Have a great time.

So jealous of your trip mate. It’s a wonderful experience and one that I was fortunate enough to experience in 2014. Can’t wait to get back one day. My favourite sporting event each year.