Bomba Thompson

“When” the truth comes out… ha.

4 Likes

You got to.hand it to.bomber

By the sounds of it in life he doesn’t go half in. Much like footy.

this - seems Blitz has reset to 2013

I read your first sentence in Robbo’s voice.

That’s the biggest zing I’ve ever had on blitz I think.

Low point :smile:

1 Like

That image of Bomber with the Pink Case.

he doesnt need to work.
he doesnt owe anyone…(well maybe an ex wife).
and hes an intelligent bloke who knows what trouble gets you.

do what you want BT.

1 Like

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/bikie-moved-in-and-wouldnt-leave-bomber-thompson/news-story/a2c4354c164d4ececd9480cd7edd76a5

Bikie moved in and wouldn’t leave: Bomber Thompson
STEPHEN DRILL, Herald Sun
January 13, 2018 10:00pm

BOMBER Thompson says a bikie who moved into his Port Melbourne home would not leave, the Sunday Herald Sun can reveal.

Police quizzed Thompson on Tuesday about his relationship with Thomas Windsor, who allegedly has links to the Rebels bikie gang and was living at his Port Melbourne property.

Thompson, who was released without charge, has strongly denied involvement in any criminal activity.

“What a bizarre week. I think they realised that I’m not in the gang,” he said.

Police allegedly found drugs when Thompson’s Rouse St home was raided this month.

Karl Holt, who allegedly has links to the Bandidos bikie gang, has also been charged with trafficking a drug of dependence as part of the same police investigation.

Thompson said Holt had only recently moved in, but said it was not a standard tenancy arrangement.

“They just moved in, you just can’t get rid of them,” he said.

When asked whether they were living there full time, he said: “On and off, on and off, he just comes in when he wants. He just used to … do whatever he wanted.”

Thompson’s warehouse home has two living areas, an upstairs and downstairs flat, and it’s believed Windsor was living in a separate area.

Details of the investigation come after Thompson quit his Fox Footy commitments this year.

Thompson was a regular feature on AFL 360 with his “Bomber Diaries” segment. Fox Footy confirmed his departure yesterday.

Police raided a Port Melbourne property owned by Mark Bomber Thompson.
“Mark Thompson has decided to stand down from his Fox Footy commitments,” Fox Sports said in a statement.

“We thank Mark for his contribution over the past six years.”

Thompson has been in the head­lines this week, but friends and people in football have been worried about him for several years.

The Sunday Herald Sun believes there were concerns for his welfare when he was coaching Geelong almost a decade ago when the Cats were winning premierships.

“This doesn’t surprise me,” a Geelong source said after his arrest last week. “I just hope he gets better and hope he fixes his life up.”

Thompson left Geelong at the end of 2010 and moved to Essendon as an assistant coach before taking over as senior coach in 2014 after the supplements scandal.

But insiders say he was un­reliable while there, often turn­ing up late to meetings, or not all.

“He was in and out. If you’re assistant coach you need to be there at every meeting; if you’re only half in the door it’s difficult to do your job,” a source said.

Those who have known him a long time say they’re worried about him.

“Everyone is hoping that he’s OK. No one has spoken to Bomber for a long time,” a friend said.

This whole latest episode in this thread is a pile of ■■■■.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t have though it’d be an issue to get good tenants in Port Melbourne and you could afford to be a bit picky…

In all seriousness, I really feel for him and what he’s going during the saga, and after leaving football … This crap has ruined people’s lives.

Fitzpatrick and co have blood on their hands… And then there is the Melbourne media…

Get into debt with the wrong people… And you’re always in debt to them.

7 Likes

Yes indeed.
That’s how that world works.

Sounds like an accurate description of marriage!

1 Like

Big reveal about Mark Thompson’s links to bikie gangs.

“These guys moved into my property and I couldn’t get rid of them.’

Bikie gang links! Also, concerns about his mental health. We need to go easy on him.

More to follow… we hope.

It’s always going to end up in the gutter when it comes to him and Hirdy.

1 Like

I love Bomber but honestly, who the hell rents their property to these types of people, especially an arrangement without a contract.

At worst Bomber has somehow befriended bad peeps and got himself involved in ugly business. At best he is just an idiot.

But in typical Bomber form it will be everyone else’s fault and none of his. Is there any relationships in his life he’s been able to maintain? At some point a little self reflection goes a long way.

I do however, wish him all the best. He is a bomber champion and adds a lot to footy.

3 Likes

No one knows BT be-friended this bikie.

You honestly think some R/E Agents will say to bikies, “Sorry we don’t like your type we are NOT going to rent this property to you?” Come off it! And; if this bloke moved into part of BT’s property and then refuses to leave the place - how do you get him out? Don’t say change the locks? Ring the Police, now that is a joke! Take them to court? Could take months to get anything happening.

Think about it, what would you do?

Were R/E Agents actually involved?

Bomber is quoted as saying it wasn’t a standard tenancy agreement.

Do you have property that you rent out to tenants?

Do real estate agents have access to L.E.A.P.?

It boggles my mind that the idiotic public think that bomber activley rented out to bikies.

The information provided to him was most likely along the lines of.

Name: John Smith
DOB: 10/07/1980
Employment: Carpenter 10 years
Referee: Joe Blogs

Oh yeah that REALLY identifies him as a bike.

Fark me dead grow up.

2 Likes

Bomber is a multi millionaire, do you really think he rented out a room to a stranger because he needed some cash?

3 Likes

So the expected uninformed people flame away. I was expecting more flames to be honest.

@mdso as @Killer_Mike has explained Bomber has no contract. So you haven’t made a valid point

@Valtello_Starkwind you came a little harder so you deserve a little less grace. If Bomber didn’t use a real estate agent then he verified himself. He verified really fkn badly…At best.

And yes I do rent a property. I keep it at arms length. Like Bomber should have. But alas he did it himself, was either at worst complicit or at best idiotic and now seems it has bitten him bad. It’s not like he couldn’t afford to pay for a property mgr. But knowing these types it was all illegal cash dealings and now it’s all fkd.

Like I said. I love him. But he is an idiot at best.

1 Like