Bomba Thompson

Are we seriously arguing whether Bomber leased his property out to these actual guys? L2L, you may wanna consider another possibility. That Bomber never met these guys before nor heard of them before 2 weeks ago.

Guys like this don’t lease properties, they get their slag girlfriends or “clean” family members to lease/buy properties for them. Blokes that have tattoos on their face and look like obvious gang members don’t walk into your local LJ Hooker with forms saying they have a nice wage at a local accountancy.

That goes for Bomber too. I can’t imagine he/anyone seeing either of these blokes walk in and think, sure, I’ll rent out my property to them.

The most logical explanation is that Bomber had a application for the property that checked out and seemed legit. Possibly met the applicant. A frontman/fraudster. The men that actually moved in I’d assume didn’t match the applicate hence Bomber stating he’s been trying to get them out for months.

4 Likes

Define application?

1 Like

Define Application? I was thinking along the lines of the free form you can download at Consumer Affairs Victoria.

Not so much this:

Might be Airbnb

Wonder why he didn’t just deny knowing the bikie when asked about his relationship.

Would have thought it would put the speculation to bed.

Guys…
You’re doing it all wrong…

Let’s keep harping on that he didn’t get arrested and he wilfully went to the Police Station to straighten things out.

Doesn’t matter that he doesn’t have a normal lease with the tenants, nor is it being rented out via a real estate agent and he ‘hasn’t been able to get rid of them since they went in’. Why else would he visit foreign criminals in jail?

Bomba reminds me of my old man who will do anything to save a dollar. Even if it means it leaves him at risk of being totally screwed over. Sounds like he got screwed over and he’s struggling to find a way to get certain people out of his life.

1 Like

I agree with your sentiments.

Anyone defending him has just got the blinkers on.

This smells real bad and I’m not sure how anyone could deny that.

Bomber has gone full rtd for quite some time now.

2 Likes

Should I consider all other unlikely possibilities like:

• bomber never slept with Kent Kingsleys partner nearly resulting in being sacked
  • bomber never brought the weapon or dank to the club and Sat back in denial and watched James take the hit.
  • bomber never tried to secure the senior coaching job at essendon at the Crichton
  • bombers 2 failed marriages are nothing to do with his erratic behaviour
  • bomber doesn’t visit criminals in incarceration
    -'bomber gets on perfectly at clubs he is premiership coach and captain

Seriously this is just another event in a long line of weird ■■■■ by bomber.

2 Likes

Agree that things dont look good for Bomber. if it turns out he is being blackmailed (seems to be a common theory outside of here) i hope it’s from his time at Geelong not Essendon. A possibility given the bikies in question are from Geelong. FWIW I don’t believe it’s footy related - more personal stuff.

Yeah, those ones you can consider.

I wasn’t aware of that, is it true or was it a rumour ?

I recall Kent and Bomba got into an altercation at a training session.
Then people started digging and that rumour floated about for quite some time.

There has never been any media gossip. There wasn’t even a murmur about it at the time. I’m assuming it is rumour.

1 Like

I don’t know… I just remember working with a guy who happened to be good friends with Kent Kingsley.

1 Like

Nothing sticks to Teflon Thompson he will come out clean.

It could also be that bomber knew there were dodgy things happening but didn’t want to report it to the police?

a place my family stayed as as a tenant was previously used as a drug lab. The landlord, who was probably one of the nicest guys I’ve met, had no idea until the lab exploded and the next door neighbours (who were friends with the landlord) called him and told him that there was an explosion. The fire dept nor the cops were ever involved.

The landlord didn’t want to go to the police because he was threatened by the tenants that there’d be problems if he went to the cops etc. this made the landlords son quite anxious. Landlords son was a car salesman, and through his work came to be quite chummy with mick Gatto. Mick noticed the son was down and asked what was wrong. Long story short a bunch of bikies turned up at the house with metal pipes and shotguns and vacated the tenants.

Not sure what the point of the story is, other to say that these things do happen. And I can sympathise with bomber in this instance.

Maybe the point is, it’s always ‘who you know’. :sunglasses:

It’s like strands in a cable!

Unfortunately there are too many strands in this cable it seems.
Bad things in his life happen far too often for it to be just bad luck

3 Likes

Hell of a lot more than ‘just a rumour’.

My Geelong relos treat it as established fact.

Everyone knows Bomber is a different sort of bloke.

The honourable Michael Belhoff finds him guilty, by way of wisps of fluff making a helluva strong cable, and a whole swag of necessary assumptions to take the place of anything in the way of facts

1 Like