Bomba Thompson

I didnt want to say it. But yeah.

Did Mrs Kingsley become Mrs Thompson?

1 Like

Don’t think so, but won’t swear to it.

I don’t see how a rumored casual affair with Kent’s missus has anything to do with this drug thing…either drug things for that matter. Am sure there are plenty of people getting around that have had affairs and never put a foot wrong in other areas.

Using this platform to spread said rumour is extremely distasteful and should not be allowed. Bomber has substance use issues, there is little doubt left on this, but do we need to add fuel to the fire just because we can? Not on IMO.

As EFC supporters, given what Bomber has done for our club historically, he needs our support not another kick while he is down.

1 Like

either a troll or a complete unmitigated idiot.

6 Likes

Not a troll Alex, just think Bomber has done enough for this club to expect a bit of respect despite his “apparent” misjudgements. The uni degree on my office wall and current pay rate indicates I am not an idiot mate, so wrong on both counts.

I do however have the right to an opinion just like you Alex, without resorting to name calling…

1 Like

Mate you say we shouldn’t spread rumours in one sentence. Then in the immediate next spread a rumor.

If you think he deserves some respect then perhaps start by not perpetuating rumors that he has drug issues.

4 Likes

Fair comment, I’ll take that on board Alex…cheers

2 Likes

Cash for a room? Maybe there was an alternative form of currency for that room.

Definitely needed a +super in there somewhere. Adds credibility.

1 Like

Bitcoin?

1 Like

bacchus fox’s bankless world?

1 Like

Just a heads up and I am not claiming you fall into this category, but there are plenty of idiots with uni degrees and high paying jobs. Best example George W Bush and Donald Trump.

6 Likes

Nevermind

Good delete.

What a fkn load that was. Some of these prick’s need lining up against a wall, fair dikum.

1 Like

This is a really good thread to stay out of.

5 Likes

I didn’t say Bomber had a contract. And; even if you do have a contract, it can be exactly like an AFL contract. I was talking some experiences with Real Estate Agent’s some are excellent, others absolutely hopeless. Bomber’s experience is not a one off.

I had a house almost completely wrecked, tenants refused to pay rent and wouldn’t move out and I couldn’t kick them out and couldn’t get access to the property. The Agent’s were obviously intimidated and did nothing. Neighbours were complaining, rubbish everywhere, windows broken. Police useless. Taking people to court basically only works if people concerned respect the law. These people didn’t. All their references were false.

Eventually they left, and left most of their stuff behind. The house and backyard were like a rubbish tip. The stench was disgusting. I couldn’t believe people could live like that. We took ten trailer loads of rubbish to the tip. Cost us thousands of dollars to repair the damage, paint the place and repair the broken windows and doors.

Yes we were insured but I took a long time to be reimbursed. Friends of friends, never again. No point in taking the them to court, they had no funds. We sold the house.
It happens and its a risk people take with rental properties. It didn’t work for us.

I hope the club have reached out to Bomber, very stressful experience for him, another one.

1 Like

Do you know that a real estate agent is involved or are you just asssuming?

It appears to me that they are living under the same roof. I doubt a real estate agent would be required for that type of tenancy arrangement.

It pays sometimes to be friends with bikies.

Bomber has never been charged with anything, let alone convicted. Even if he was who would trust the courts after Middleton’s decision that the joint investigation was legal. I would have thought Essendon supporters would believe in the presumption of innocence.

8 Likes