Bomba Thompson

It pays more to be friends with Bikkies, … and a pot of tea …

1 Like

So Bomber is travelling out of the country today (or “leaving the country” as the media report). If he was a serious person of interest in a drug case, I can bet my left nut he wouldn’t be allowed or at at least advised to not to leave the state. Heading to the US where immigration are overly strong on any red flag individuals also.

Looking more like a witch hunt to me.

18 Likes

shows you how bad the media are in this country.

I’m so sick of this crap. The Herald Sun even published a story this morning about how Bomber may have gotten rich on bitcoin

1 Like

Was there any report on scratching his arsse? Did he use the loo at the Airport? What shoes was he wearing? Had he had a haircut? Did he use a Taxi or an Uber??

WE HAVE TO KNOW!!!

3 Likes

Yeah, I just wanted to highlight the fact it was reported he was wearing (shock horror) an essendon backpack!!
FFS

1 Like

I really hope he is ok, and is able to get some stability back into his life

4 Likes

Sorry saga indeed…

1 Like

Ch7 and Ch9 at the airport…Los Angeles Airport!

wtf!

5 Likes

I rented my place out for a year and the bastards left scuff marks on one of the skirting boards.

5 Likes

Love the Fox report about him at Auckland Airport “sitting calmly and eating as unsuspecting travellers strolled by”. Seriously they make it sound like he’s a serial murderer choosing his next victim not a guy going on a holiday with his son.

17 Likes

He probably runs apex tbh.

1 Like

What was he eating? We need to know!

Bread roll I assume.

3 Likes

He had a red suitcase, I know that much.

ANTLER

4 Likes

You know how it was reported that he went to the detention centre … well, apparently he was returning a pink suitcase to some woman. It’s risky business making assumptions “but” it’s possible the woman in the detention centre was at some point living with guy (at Bomba’s) currently held in custody. Selective, reactive reporting goes a long way to selling papers, click baiting etc

1 Like

Is it true he sprayed his coke can all over the back of the pilot as he did that day in the coaches box…

2 Likes

I don’t understand your post.

You say it’s risky to make an assumption.

You make an assumption.

That assumption you label as “risky” to make but is also supposed to be proof of selective, reactive reporting?

I don’t see the connection.

2 Likes

i just saw it on tv

the reporter even asked if he was running away from anything

Onya, Bomba.

5 Likes