Bomba Thompson

I agree, there’s a lot of backwards thinking here on blitz.

Seriously, lets hate on Wyatt as well for not revealing who the reporter is so we can abuse the sht out of her online. Farking hell, pack of animals.

2 Likes

I see what you’re saying, and yes there would be people who would abuse her, but those I saw who did find her on twitter were not abusive, just called her out for her shocking behaviour. And doing so was entirely appropriate. It’s a great pity that more journalists haven’t been made accountable for the methods they use to get a story.

4 Likes

I was pointing out the fact that she embellished a story by claiming it was a road rage incident, which is pretty serious, don’t you think?

Not when comparing it to someone saying you’re responsible for a systematic, hydromatic time warp doping regime.

1 Like

Who do you trust?
Bomba Thompson inadvertently employed the guy that shafted him in a GF.

"…Chambers ironically later worked as a senior analyst for Thompson at Essendon – a role he filled at Melbourne before that – but never told the dual premiership coach of his deception.

He left the AFL industry for good in the fallout from James Hird’s ugly exit as the Bombers’ senior coach in 2015, and now works in the banking sector…"

Moral of the story. Your professional staff are free agents, without club loyalty. They might do their job on your side, and move to another club and immediately shaft you.

NB. The Adelaide Analyst Rob Harding works for us now.

Tangled webs we weave.

Good one Shaun … really

Purple running with Bomba visiting a female Thai national at Maribyrnong detention centre three times over Christmas - in a drug affected state.
Bomba allegedly left 5k in greenbacks for the lass on the day she was sent back to Thailand.

Newman was spot on. He can do what he wants as long as he hasn’t broken the law

3 Likes

Barrett in the gutter again

3 Likes

Its Bomber not Bomba

5 Likes

What the hell has that got to do with a Footy Show?

1 Like

It was Bomba when he was a kid… but he changed his mind later for marketing purposes.

(The overtly dodgy parking sign was put up well after he’d left the business behind…)

Heard very bad things from a complete twit couple of months ago.
Not totally buying into it, but sadly even complete twits have contacts.

Not much- it’s out of season and the saga is slowly fading so they’re desperate.
They had Frank Costa chip in and suggest Bomba’s brain was scrambled. Sad if that’s true

Still coached us to our best season in the last 15 years

12 Likes

Whats wrong with giving a girl some money thats being deported?

As for drug affected? Bomber? he is just a funny bugger…noone watched his pressers?

Love Bomber, but he really didn’t.
Both objectively and subjectively.

Bomber is not in a good way. The visit to the detention centre was publicised at the time of the raids. Whoever leaked that.?
For the Footy Show to dredge this up now is cruel and disgusting and sure won’t help him or his family. It is kicking a man when he is down .

4 Likes

Was there a Footy Show tonight? Why? To publicise the BLT grand final?

3 Likes

I’m more surprised the footy show is still a thing.

11 Likes