Bomba Thompson

Was flicking channels and saw Billy Brownless doing a ‘8 Mile’ rap with Crawford.
Went back to watching commercial breaks on other channels.

23 Likes

Please don’t speculate

1 Like

bomber hates supporting local business…

Honestly it has just become pathetic. It fell off a cliff a long time ago and the only thing keeping it alive is Sam Newman.

2 Likes

nope, hird in 2013. best season until the rug was pulled from under us.

1 Like

The Footy Show? Really? What is wrong with you people.

It’s not even close to a footy show. It’s rubbish.

6 Likes

Isn’t the Footy Show a charity entertainment program for people who didn’t complete year 9, sympathise with Donald Trump and Pauline Hanson, spend more of their income on premix cans than their 5 kids, know very little about nutrition and watch a lot of ‘reality’ TV?

12 Likes

ok, MR JUDGEMENTAL!!!

4 Likes

Is the implication of slimebucketbarrett’s article today that the Thai woman is Bomber’s ex girlfriend and she is about to be deported because of her drug issues; or that Bomber bought $5000 worth of drugs from her. It seems like he is trying to tarnish Bomber because he is helping someone who can’t get a visa to stay and I assume who has some minor drug conviction? But I’m lost among all of the innuendo.
If I knew someone who gave $5000 to a Thai woman who was about to be deported I’d think it was a good news story as it’s difficult to get a visa to stay in Australia.

So, at an Australian detention centre, you can just walk in, while supposedly visibly affected by drugs, and hand over 5 large, to just anybody?

Seems legit.

5 Likes

Barrett writes articles?
Never read one of his pieces.
Apart from one of those sliding doors pieces from the AFL website. I thought that was about the maximum of his journalistic capabilities.

Never read one of his articles, change channel the minute the ■■■■■■■ ugly ■■■■’s face appears. If I ever get a chance I will ■■■■ him up big time. Just saying.

3 Likes

One thing to do a rant on the Footy Show, but the AFL has further tarnished itself by printing the article on the AFL site. I don’t suppose the AFLCA will express its displeasure , at a time when some support could help. And shame on Costa.

4 Likes

You all know Barrett is completely full of sh/t.

You are all going crazy analysing one of his stories.

Why do all all do this? I just do not understand

2 Likes

Because the AFL is providing the platform . As for Gunston…

Yep, another one inside the tent.

Parrot is a ■■■■ and Costa is so full of himself it’s almost beyond belief.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing about Costa. If he was genuine in his concern for Mark Thompson you would think he would know that slimebucket is the last person he should talk to as nothing useful will come out of slimebucket’s dribblings, but maybe he didn’t? Maybe slimebucket was just hiding in Costa’s dumpster when he was talking to someone else? (ie slimebucket may just be piecing together quotes from other interviews).

Why do I read it? I accept the general version that Bomber’s not in a good space. I also want to know what the actual accusation against him is, but I can’t work out what that is beyond Bomber is (quite rightly) angry at the AFL for being scapegoated, but the anger is interfering with his wellbeing.

The AFL is orchestrating the character assassination. Why? And why at this time?

4 Likes

Think you need to be creative to determine why Bomber paid the lady 5K.

i doubt the AFL have anything to do with this story and have any intetest in Thompson.