Bomba Thompson

Good idea to get him out of Victoria and shut him up.

Good on ā€˜The Tarsā€™ for offering Bomber a coaching positionā€¦ Great move by them, what a coup it would be.

They had Fevola up here for a handful of games a few seasons back. The crowds loved him - certainly got the attendances up!

1 Like

Letā€™s see how far the Jackson Taylor case goes.
There was an interesting comment by the pre-trial judge in the CFMEU case when the prosecution dropped the blackmail charges, based on rewritten evidence which the Royal Commission considered sufficient to conclude blackmail.
The judge noted that police evidence gathering ( subject to strict procedures) might constitute a stronger basis for charges than evidence re-written by lawyers.
Unfortunately, some of the evidence gathered by those with police evidence procedures in the ASADA team was re-written. One of the them went back to policing( Nolan), IRRC two resigned ( was it Simonsson and Marshall?) Warner would know, but I doubt that he could get them to talk.
And ASADA has never released the evidence presented to the ADRVP.

3 Likes

Not Japanese. Chinese based in Hong Kong. HSBC Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation .

Sorry Albi Y. my mistake Chinese.

How about all of Bill Cosbyā€™s victims? Some of them have waited 30, 40 years for justice. For far worse things.

Iā€™ll certainly take a ā€œbetter late than neverā€ approach.

2 Likes

Apparently on Offsiders, Caro suggested that Hird probably leaked Bombaā€™s email, but in any event, it would not have been Bomba. Doesnā€™t appear to base her opinions on ā€œmy sources ā€œ anymore.

You obviously didnā€™t hear her comments on 3AWā€™s pre-match before the Roos v GWS match then?

According to her, the emails were, quote, " The ramblings of a deluded man".

Got the feeling that even Tim Lane was slightly taken aback by that comment from her.

She is just a vile human being devoid of any compassion or feelings towards others suffering but then again sheā€™s obviously just projecting her own feelings of herself as we all have been aware for a very long time now, so no need to get upset about anything she says anymore.

Itā€™s just hilarious how she still hasnā€™t figured out how sheā€™s been played and used, and continues to be, by the AFL.

14 Likes

Itā€™s easy to see who in the Media has the most to lose to the truth.

17 Likes

Yeah, because heā€™s been mouthing off all over the place. ffs

2 Likes

I am not religious, but there should be a special place in hell for her.

11 Likes

Is not a happy person. This might sound macabre but one day sheā€™ll die absolutely miserable.

2 Likes

Itā€™s ok. I take solace in the fact that sheā€™s lived most of her life miserably too.

1 Like

She is a vile individualā€¦ ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  always finding a way to have yet another swipe at Hird. Itā€™s like an illness with her.

6 Likes

somewhere where melomakarona doesnā€™t have syrup on it.

season doesnā€™t start for 6 months.

I hope that no-oneā€™s deluded enough to think that McLaughlin, Fitzpatrick, McDevitt, Demetriou and Clother wIll ever have to face court and answer to this.

Could be inter generational. Hirdā€™s grandfather had a role in VFL censuring of her father for rorting the VFL system when at Richmond. And everyone knows that he brought Richmond to its knees and led to the save our skins begging bowl. Essendon was never reduced to that.

3 Likes

David Galbally always said ā€œyou canā€™t beat city hallā€

At the end of the day in football and sport records Fitzpatrickā€™s greatest claim to fame may be as the the time waster for losing that Carlton game against Essendon;, Bomba as Premiership Captain and Premiership coach; Hird as Brownlow and Norm Smith, Anzac medalist, premiership captain. As for David Evans, perhaps a golf course? McDevitt has disappeared into the ether, did not get a gig at the Commonwealth Games.

1 Like