Bomba Thompson

Committal mention a pre-cursor to the hearing.

1 Like

Weren’t they the same guys who took every opportunity to pot him after he left?Even though he coached them to their first flags in decades.

6 Likes

Pot???

1 Like

something something James Hird (get fucked)

About time, a good thing to do. Also, please shut the players up who are bagging him.
Just because the media had a license to, doesn’t mean everyone should.

A lot of it was Costa shooting his mouth off. He now claims to have been OS when it hit the fan with Bomba. I suspect Cook reined him in.

1 Like
18 Likes

Good luck Bomber its been one hell of a journey. Glad you’re back.

2 Likes

Wonderful to see. You’re no different as a human being to most of us…basically good, occasionally can lose our way and do some dumb things, but just as capable of finding a way back!

9 Likes

I wish he was coach. Damn he was good.

1 Like

Best coach we have had for 15 years and our most successful. Only one to get us to a final where we didn’t get smashed.

3 Likes

Story on Channel Seven news tonight.

Any chance he’s after some work?

1 Like

Don’t wish that on him. He’s just getting his life on track again, fair suck of the sav.

3 Likes

flirts with the truth at times does bomber.

not what this group needs right now.

1 Like

Can someone post Part 2 please?

1 Like

He does but given that the ‘truth’ has been an elusive commodity since 2013, I don’t blame him for putting his version forward because everyone else has had a go so he may as well, too.

This is what Bomber or Bomba is making in this clip…

https://twitter.com/i/status/1294776615424016384

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=river+tables

2 Likes

And part 1?

Herald Sun Paywall.

Very glad to see him on the mend.

He’s a family friend. I haven’t had anything to do with him but my dad, uncles and grandparents are close with him and his family.

A number of years ago, my uncle was going through a battle with cancer (he’s recovered since, thankfully) and Bomber would drive from Geelong to Melbourne just to sit with him in the hospital.

Very kind man, and great coach.

38 Likes