Bomber BARGAINS

I dont work for the club or anything (clearly…) but for those who dont know, theres a massive merch sale at Windy Hill. i got a dreamtime guernsey for 60 and a regular guernsey for 50. they also had the Tim Watson away guernsey too so get in and grab some bargains while you can

It’s available tomorrow for those attending the VFL game too :slight_smile:

Is there any chance someone could buy me a membership pin and bring it to the G? Pretty please.

I dont work for the club or anything (clearly...) but for those who dont know, theres a massive merch sale at Windy Hill. i got a dreamtime guernsey for 60 and a regular guernsey for 50. they also had the Tim Watson away guernsey too so get in and grab some bargains while you can

That’s not you is it Justin?

Justin Rodski - EFC Chief Marketing Officer

I went down at lunch time, wasn’t heaps left

I went down at lunch time, wasn't heaps left

So many possibilities…

Really? Oh crap I was planning on going at half-time of the VFL game.

Really? Oh crap I was planning on going at half-time of the VFL game.

You might be lucky! If you wanted a polo or a cap there was plenty of those, also seemed to be a lot more kid/teenage sizes than adults

Here’s a bargain. 2 concession entry tickets to the vs Adelaide game FREE.
I don’t know if it can be done but they are concession and they are free to any body. Both are concession. And it is in Adelaide (there’s always a down side!).

could I get a derrick kickett premiership guernsey please

So many possibilities…

Needs a separate thread.

Thought this was another thread about the 12…

So many possibilities…

Needs a separate thread.

Well, that’s not hard …

(Yes, that’s what she said …)

Is there any chance someone could buy me a membership pin and bring it to the G? Pretty please.

Can get one for you but I won’t be at the G tomorrow. Following week at the Brissie game okay?

could I get a derrick kickett premiership guernsey please

They only come in Sydney

Can get one for you but I won’t be at the G tomorrow. Following week at the Brissie game okay?

Yes please, thanks Hoffy!

Hird in the 70’s was still the best bargain.

was a pretty crap “sale”. Had about 10 different types of items available. Good for a guernsey if you want one but that’s about it.