Bomber Blitz Bargain Bin

I thought we had one of these at one point, a place to inform Blitzers of good deals on EFC gear or other handy items. The Essendon DVD’s on Catch of the Day was a particular winner. I bought 6 @ $5 each.

So anyway, with Winter about to hit, it was high time I replaced my lost jumper cables, every car should have a pair, especially the youngun’s.

So I hit SupaCheap this eve, and happily discover that the SCA brand 200Amp leads are on special … down from 35 smackers to just 12 bucks. I bought 2 pair & another 4 pair on a raincheck & layby, they’ll make excellent Xmas gifts.

It’s on til Sunday, and as stated. if they’re out of them, (mine only had the 2), you can order them on a raincheck for that price.

Those leads sound good…you may have started something here

Nice lead lead.

I have nothing else to offer but to note I got a roll of lead tape in the mail today. We may not be mad to start with, but all boomerang throwers/makers end up that way.

I’m selling a broken handbag and half a door. Stolen from Laverton market. PM for details.

Oh dear … 60 views, not even one lazy click for a thanx for the heads up, even if it wasn’t needed, and 3 pisstake posts to boot … so blitz, … & may it ever be.

dvds are so 00s

Is it positive to negative or positive to positive?

Sadly I’m serious…

I thought we had one of these at one point, a place to inform Blitzers of good deals on EFC gear or other handy items. The Essendon DVD's on Catch of the Day was a particular winner. I bought 6 @ $5 each.

So anyway, with Winter about to hit, it was high time I replaced my lost jumper cables, every car should have a pair, especially the youngun’s.

So I hit SupaCheap this eve, and happily discover that the SCA brand 200Amp leads are on special … down from 35 smackers to just 12 bucks. I bought 2 pair & another 4 pair on a raincheck & layby, they’ll make excellent Xmas gifts.

It’s on til Sunday, and as stated. if they’re out of them, (mine only had the 2), you can order them on a raincheck for that price.

Buy a jump starter/charger you tightarse :smiley:

4 pisstake posts …and counting.

Thanks for the heads up, mate.

Nah, I don’t need a jump starter, I have the wagon sorted with a dual battery system for camping festivals etc. 660 cold cranking amps apiece, (tractor size) with a 1200 watt pure sine inverter. These are more for others. (You would hope)

A mate bought one of those power packs, it was 250 bucks was dead in 18 months (12 month warranty)and he used it once.

I’m very interested in those minimax things though, and SC have a Projecta brand one coming in which I’m keen to check out.

Essendon AFL 46cm Pillow Pet - Moz ‘Skeeta’ Reynolds - $7.49

Update, not interested in the minimax. Couldn’t find a good review. the projecta one might be ok.

For those interested in one for charging devices only though, It seems there is a much better, & cheaper option…

In oz …

http://www.mushtato.com.au/xiaomi-16000mah-portable-mi-power-bank-usb-battery-charger-275.html

Mailed from OS free??

Oh dear ... 60 views, not even one lazy click for a thanx for the heads up, even if it wasn't needed, and 3 pisstake posts to boot ... so blitz, .. & may it ever be.

It might go down the same path as the dr blitz thread. RIP in peace.

Revel Spirt has a pretty good EOFY sale on for runners and boots. I got 50% FTW.

Also had 15/16 EFC jumpers for $40

I once sold a Twistee that looked like Jesus Christ on ebay. True story.

Revel Spirt has a pretty good EOFY sale on for runners and boots. I got 50% FTW.

Also had 15/16 EFC jumpers for $40

I once sold a Twistee that looked like Jesus Christ on ebay. True story.

What about a Jesus that looks like a Twistee? I’ll bid for that
Essendon AFL 46cm Pillow Pet - Moz ‘Skeeta’ Reynolds - $7.49

https://m.catchoftheday.com.au/product/essendon-afl-46cm-pillow-pet-moz-skeeta-reynolds-294777/

I think they’ve doubled in price.

Oh dear ... 60 views, not even one lazy click for a thanx for the heads up, even if it wasn't needed, and 3 pisstake posts to boot ... so blitz, .. & may it ever be.

It might go down the same path as the dr blitz thread. RIP in peace.

Love it.

Nice lead lead.

I have nothing else to offer but to note I got a roll of lead tape in the mail today. We may not be mad to start with, but all boomerang throwers/makers end up that way.

Do you think someone should suggest a halftime boomerang throwing competition or demonstration at the dreamtime game. Could have the lights down, wth glow in the dark painted boomerangs, boomerang stunts, synchronized boomerang throwing, what do you think?

Nice lead lead.

Do you think someone should suggest a halftime boomerang throwing competition or demonstration at the dreamtime game. Could have the lights down, wth glow in the dark painted boomerangs, boomerang stunts, synchronized boomerang throwing, what do you think?

Haven’t done that since a very wet night at Princes Park, for one of the first Legends games…
Nice lead lead.

Or turnup to Bomberblitz EFC training BBQs!

DJR moves like TIPPA when catching boomerangs.

Nice lead lead.

You get to chuck the boomerang at an afl dog of your choice.