Bomber Blitz Bargain Bin

Oh dear ... 60 views, not even one lazy click for a thanx for the heads up, even if it wasn't needed, and 3 pisstake posts to boot ... so blitz, .. & may it ever be.

Nothing to sell here in Abu Dhabi but hope this helps to keep the thread alive.

Essendon Country Club has 11% discount off-peak tee times for those like me in the vicinity. Essendon AFL polo shirts acceptable attire. Scarves beanies and guernseys not so much.
https://www.teeofftimes.co.uk/essendon-country-club/

Nice lead lead.

I have nothing else to offer but to note I got a roll of lead tape in the mail today. We may not be mad to start with, but all boomerang throwers/makers end up that way.

Do you think someone should suggest a halftime boomerang throwing competition or demonstration at the dreamtime game. Could have the lights down, wth glow in the dark painted boomerangs, boomerang stunts, synchronized boomerang throwing, what do you think?

Or turnup to Bomberblitz EFC training BBQs!

DJR moves like TIPPA when catching boomerangs.

1. Yeah, right.
  2. Actually, it is an indication that the brain matters as much as the body — I know where to go, you don’t, and that makes me look like a star. TIPPA has made a lot of professionals look dumb recently.
Nice lead lead.

I have nothing else to offer but to note I got a roll of lead tape in the mail today. We may not be mad to start with, but all boomerang throwers/makers end up that way.

Do you think someone should suggest a halftime boomerang throwing competition or demonstration at the dreamtime game. Could have the lights down, wth glow in the dark painted boomerangs, boomerang stunts, synchronized boomerang throwing, what do you think?

Or turnup to Bomberblitz EFC training BBQs!

DJR moves like TIPPA when catching boomerangs.

1. Yeah, right.
  2. Actually, it is an indication that the brain matters as much as the body — I know where to go, you don’t, and that makes me look like a star. TIPPA has made a lot of professionals look dumb recently.

Mind you I really enjoyed it!

Revel Spirt has a pretty good EOFY sale on for runners and boots. I got 50% FTW.

Also had 15/16 EFC jumpers for $40

I once sold a Twistee that looked like Jesus Christ on ebay. True story.

What about a Jesus that looks like a Twistee? I’ll bid for that

What about a Jesus that offered you a twistie?

Essendon AFL 46cm Pillow Pet - Moz ‘Skeeta’ Reynolds - $7.49

https://m.catchoftheday.com.au/product/essendon-afl-46cm-pillow-pet-moz-skeeta-reynolds-294777/

I think they’ve doubled in price.

they have! how rude!