Bomber Hierarchy on Perth flight last night!

Were they wearing hats?

I can confirm that Merv Keane is a feminist.

I've heard gumby has finally got his body riight.

Just saying.

Will pick him up as a favour to his girlfriend.

Haydn Ballantyne lives in Perth, doesn’t he?

trying to talk gumby out of retirement

I tried to talk to Merv once, but he was being evasive, because he said to my face:

"I’m not in right now, please leave a message after the beep, beeeeep! "

Dodoro was snapped giving a speech to potential players

Coming home from Perth last night on the 5:00pm flight Merv Keane and one other member of the Bomber hierarchy were boarding my flight! Both were wearing official Essendon clothing so they weren't hiding their allegiances. This was certainly no 'undercover' operation. I would assume they may have watched the WAFL GF on Sunday and stayed on to chat with players or out of contract players about a possible move to the dons!? Interesting. Sat in cattle class too! No premium economy or business class for EFC.

No premium economy on Q domestic. Just saying.

Couldn’t have been too important or they may have taken General Little’s private jet.

Haydn Ballantyne lives in Perth, doesn't he?

Petrevski-Seton lives in Perth, doesn’t he?

SPS

Doddoro would have been sipping chardonnay in first class.

trying to talk gumby out of retirement

It was Kepler Bradley.

Haydn Ballantyne lives in Perth, doesn't he?

Petrevski-Seton lives in Perth, doesn’t he?

Welcome to bandwagon Merv!

Get it done Disco.

HOW

MANY

JACKETS

If you like the saying so much you should have selected it for the title of the draft and trading board… just saying.

HOW

MANY

JACKETS

Oh man, your new avatar is going to give me nightmares! Woosha is looking right through me.

Come on guys, we know they were there to sign up that guy. You know… what’s his name…

Bort…Colgate…

They are doing the rounds interviewing future draftees, SPS must’ve got a visit.
They were at Josh Battle’s house last Thirsday night.

Did they watch Jumanji or Twister?

It was William duckworth

Blitz will be in meltdown when we select English at 1.

I swear if Josh Kennedy doesn’t announce his intentions to leave WC and come to ESS tomorrow I’m going to be very angry.