Bomber magazine - must read

Received my magazine yesterday just in time for my birthday today. Holding out reading it til after Xmas when I can give it my undivided attention. Marry Xmas fellow Blitzers and bring on 2017!

So it’s your birthday we are all celebrating !

Haha, yep. Me, jackman7 and Sheeds.

EFA.
Hope you had a great day.

It is a weird fridge fixture. I don't like having other teams logos in my house, let alone on my fridge. I've stuck it around the side to be retrieved when necessary.

Yep, bined it. It’s a pretty flimsy calander. Good idea but, could have been executed better. Bomber mag is excellent.

I agree. Going to my recycling bin it is.

Received my magazine yesterday just in time for my birthday today. Holding out reading it til after Xmas when I can give it my undivided attention. Marry Xmas fellow Blitzers and bring on 2017!

So it’s your birthday we are all celebrating !

Haha, yep. Me, jackman7 and Sheeds.

EFA.
Hope you had a great day.

Ditto

Hi all. I haven’t received mine yet. Does the Bomber Mag app still work (does anyone know?) as I can’t seem to download it either. B

Ps - does anyone know what happened to edition 70? My last one was end of 2015 and was #69

Mine came yesterday…half of it was in the letter box…half in the down pour…with the plastic cover ripped from being rammed into the letter box…good stuff Auspost

Hi all. I haven't received mine yet. Does the Bomber Mag app still work (does anyone know?) as I can't seem to download it either. B

Ps - does anyone know what happened to edition 70? My last one was end of 2015 and was #69

Mine is MIA as well.

Mine came yesterday...half of it was in the letter box..half in the down pour...with the plastic cover ripped from being rammed into the letter box...good stuff Auspost

If you want, PM your mail address and I will send you mine. Only used once!

Mine came yesterday...half of it was in the letter box..half in the down pour...with the plastic cover ripped from being rammed into the letter box...good stuff Auspost

If you want, PM your mail address and I will send you mine. Only used once!

Ewww!!

Hi all. I haven't received mine yet. Does the Bomber Mag app still work (does anyone know?) as I can't seem to download it either. B

Don’t know re app, but my mag arrived today, hopefully yours will arrive soon.

sigh still waiting for mine :frowning:

I didn’t get a fridge calendar. I’ll have to use last years now.

Same happened to mine, completely ■■■■■■■ ruined, went straight in the recycling bin, was not ■■■■■■■ impressed!!

Is there a way to buy another copy?

Same happened to mine, completely ■■■■■■■ ruined, went straight in the recycling bin, was not ■■■■■■■ impressed!!

Is there a way to buy another copy?

Give the club a call when they’re back at work. I’m sure they will happily send you another.

Mine now arrived yday. Lucky not in that downpour! Had a cycling mag arrive in the downpour. Got drenched, even through flimsy plastic.

Still not sure what happened to edition #70 of the Bomber mag.

Mine now arrived yday. Lucky not in that downpour! Had a cycling mag arrive in the downpour. Got drenched, even through flimsy plastic.

Still waiting for mine and looking forward to the latest mag.
Bomber mag #70 was a digital one issued in April 2016. I couldn’t download it because of my slow laptop. I rang the club and they sent me out
a printed copy mag. I prefer the printed magazine. I have Bomber magazines fron number one to seventy. You could contact the club and ask
if they have a spare Bomber mag #70. Happy New Year.

Bomber mag #70 was a digital one issued in April 2016. I couldn’t download it because of my slow laptop. I rang the club and they sent me out
a printed copy mag. I prefer the printed magazine. I have Bomber magazines fron number one to seventy. You could contact the club and ask

Thanks. That is odd as I asked the club if I missed an issue and they said it only comes out once a year. My bomber ap won’t even download copies anymore. Is there a link somewhere to download it?

I wish they’d bring back the photos of players growing up. Apart from that - great mag. I especially love the EFC FAMILY 2016 page which mentions Bomberblitz in the player sponsor list and a couple of esteemed Blitzers in the Van Diemen Dons list.

Thanks. That is odd as I asked the club if I missed an issue and they said it only comes out once a year. My bomber ap won’t even download copies anymore. Is there a link somewhere to download it?

Edition #70 for your reading pleasure:

https://asp-au.secure-zone.net/v2/index.jsp?id=1768/2046/8495&lng=en

Edition #70 for your reading pleasure:

https://asp-au.secure-zone.net/v2/index.jsp?id=1768/2046/8495&lng=en

Thanks so much! I looked through my emails this morning and I never got emailed the link (yep, haven’t deleted my trash for a long time!).

Just read the mag. It was a great read so many good insights into what the players are thinking.