Bomber Matriach's Excellent Sunday Party

I'm calling it, this sounds like an old person party. It would have been like 6 people sipping cheap red wine and Metamucil cocktails and swapping stories about the war.

Rock on you crazy cats

Figure the teens are out the back doing something else, but I like to think older peeps drink better wine (or should). I know I do.
I'm calling it, this sounds like an old person party. It would have been like 6 people sipping cheap red wine and Metamucil cocktails and swapping stories about the war.

Rock on you crazy cats

Add “with the Best of Michael Buble streaming over Spotify in the background” and you’d probably be 100% spot on

Rock on you crazy cats

Add “with the Best of Michael Buble streaming over Spotify in the background” and you’d probably be 100% spot on

Please, Engelbert Humperdinck

Rock on you crazy cats

Please, Engelbert Humperdinck

That Barry Manilow has one smooth voice

I remember when I had my first drink

Metamucil cocktail - underated. :smiley:

I have always held the hospitality offered by Crown at the Crichton Medal in the highest regard. Their never an empty glass policy is impressive.

I have to say that the expertise of Mr BM puts them to shame. :slight_smile:

Happy hangovers.

Compared with the Screwdriver…the Piledriver