Bomber TV/Podcast Content

I heard* he is working on a Bomber exclusive app.

An app that gives you high definition live screening access to each and every game played by all Essendon teams.

That the app has comprehensive, honest, factual and open interviews with Essendon coaches, players, trainers, boot studders and medical staff.

That the app will include analysis by knowledgeable and credible experts on upcoming games, reviews of played games and in depth scrutiny and discussion of all player performances - AFL, VFL and WFL.

That the app will include play by play examination and where the coaches and senior management of EFC view improvement within the playing group.

And that the app will have an interactive live feed where the EFC committee seek responses from members on the best way of moving forward as a football club.

• I may not of heard anything at all.

From what I’m hearing I think the App will have live feeds of all training runs including weight room and pool too, as well as of the selection panel meetings, … with an interactive feed so nuffies from the outer can have input on who’s in and where they play.

dont forget the HOT CHIPS stream. need a 24hr camera planted right over the fryer.

4 Likes

Hopefully it has nothing to do with Telstra

1 Like

A cynic could think the club created all this extra content last year to win back and re-engage with supporters disillusioned by the saga. Trying to convince fans this is a new club that valued all the support it received. And that perhaps now that the saga was another year in the past that they didn’t have to try so hard this year, or spend so much money.

2 Likes

THIS
CLUBS
■■■■■■

Had a similar thought. Along with the way they handled M/ships this year with late mail outs emailing barcodes etc, … ONE magazine per household instead of the STATED per MEMBERSHIP PACK, … it’s starting to feel exactly like that.

Thanks for coming back folks, … we’ll just put you at the very bottom of the priority pile now, cheers!

Is that… Is that you Jake?

I thought you’d left.
Just wait to the new app gets here Jake. You’ll be wanting back in.

You’d think after getting pantsed by 50 points from a team widely tipped for the spoon would already have him doubting his decision.

Is that… Is that you Jake?

I thought you’d left.
Just wait to the new app gets here Jake. You’ll be wanting back in.
[/quote]

You’d think after getting pantsed by 50 points from a team widely tipped for the spoon would already have him doubting his decision.
[/quote]

Yeah well there is that, but I think the app will clinch the deal… It does for me.

possibly Lucas and De Stoop are unavailable. You can get radio interviews and the like by reading blitz and searching the net. You cant always be spoon fed.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

And yet, if you’ve paid money for both spoon and food, you’re damn well entitled to it.

So what’s the point of the podcast?

1 Like

Not when you don’t have facebook, it isn’t.

2 Likes

i thought for the type of person not having facebook was their win.

1 Like

Hard Tag was the best thing on our website…ever.

6 Likes

Possibly Lucas and De Stoop are unavailable. Maybe BB can organise two replacements.

Yeah, but it seemed the main point of the podcast was to have a one-stop for fans to hear radio interviews during the week. And it was doing it well.

If there’s a podcast there to be subscribed to, and the season has started, why can’t they have any content? Don’t have a podcast then.

1 Like

True, but isn’t it more productive to search it once and aggregate it on a special interest site. In theory it saves 60,000 members all googling " Essendon Injury Report Orazio"

1 Like