Bomberblitz 3.0 Skins

Why was the font so small?

Vinnie, do you want your old account unlocked?

Yes please!

on second thoughts matrix this new name might help me turn over a new leaf ???

Up to you, Vin. Have a think

How do I set up my jack Nicholson avatar? What the fck is with this font?

Yay I'm getting there :)

Yeah mobile sucks for last/first page nav. That’s my next job.

Rolo is that Bomber logo thingie on the left of my screen gunna fill up?

It has a little red on the bottom but I swear it increased since I was last on. I've also had about 3 V's tonight.

Fill. up?

lol.jpg

One thing I forgot to mention is that the white area actually stretches to a width WIDER than the original skin did. So you can still be satiated if you're using the new skin but want a wide content area.
Kozza the white area is centered so pushing it either direction would make it look weirder.
Also yes I'm going to go full designer tantrum in this thread

:lol: Sorry, but I guessed that as you started this thread, you wanted people's opinions!

Maybe the sidebar could go on the right instead of the left?

Sometimes it seems like people are asking for an opinion when what they want from you, as a friend, is validation. It's very important to know the difference.
Not necessarily related, just a general life tip.

One thing I forgot to mention is that the white area actually stretches to a width WIDER than the original skin did. So you can still be satiated if you're using the new skin but want a wide content area.
Kozza the white area is centered so pushing it either direction would make it look weirder.
Also yes I'm going to go full designer tantrum in this thread

:lol: Sorry, but I guessed that as you started this thread, you wanted people's opinions!

Maybe the sidebar could go on the right instead of the left?

Sometimes it seems like people are asking for an opinion when what they want from you, as a friend, is validation. It's very important to know the difference.
Not necessarily related, just a general life tip.

Yes.

I'm sorry if I came across as nitpicking - I love your work Riolio and any suggestions I make are meant purely in a constructive sense, and should probably be taken with a grain of salt considering you're an experienced web designer and I most certainly am not! You are right when you say that we'll get used to it :)

No no no no no. Feedback is good. But I have reasons behind my decisions other than ‘I reckon it looks good that way’.

Taj, that’s the logo.

Okay. Think i had too much v. Still buzzing. Soz, carry on.

Thanks Rolo

No no no no no. Feedback is good. But I have reasons behind my decisions other than 'I reckon it looks good that way'.
Taj, that's the logo.

I know that - I imagine there's a lot of theory behind making websites more readable and navigable! My own preferences might not always align with that, but I don't doubt for a second that there are good, practical reasons behind the design choices that you make.

WHAT IS THIS CHANGE I HATE CHANGE WHERE IS DAMIEN CUPIDO

Header on the left is a tad jarring but I guess I'll get used to it. Solid work  :)

awwwww no more "whatever it tacos"?

lol.jpg

it looks like a cat with big red lips.