Bomberblitz 3.0 Skins

Rolo is that Bomber logo thingie on the left of my screen gunna fill up?

Refer to 2:13

Blake Griffin; "Fill it up Rolo, fill it up"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsudw-HTlIc

My page navigation doesn't align properly.  I am using Firefox on Windows 8.

Capture.jpg

Ta, I'll take a look at it.

I'll also add this caveat, screw Firefox.

On the home page, on the right instead of recent status updates, could we have recent posts?

My page navigation doesn't align properly.  I am using Firefox on Windows 8.

Capture.jpg

Same but Firefox on Win7

cant find it anywhere, but why doesnt it list who is online and who is reading each thread?

Stalker lol

The pagination buttons should be fixed in FF

The pagination buttons should be fixed in FF

Thanks, the pages are all on the same line now.  It is not quite the same as Chrome though as the First Page and Last Page buttons go to a different line, but that doesn't really matter.

lol.jpg

it looks like a cat with big red lips.

Also, sidebar - hate it, please delete.

Not too bad on 24" monitor, but 4.7"...■■■■■ house. I don't use the mobile site as too hard to navigate to latest posts etc.

Mobile site has been massively upgraded.

anything i can do on internet exploder to make it look nice. it's all fuzzy and terrible at the moment. i have one of those IT departments that won't budge on changing browsers. AWESOME!

anything i can do on internet exploder to make it look nice. it's all fuzzy and terrible at the moment. i have one of those IT departments that won't budge on changing browsers. AWESOME!

i'm on exploder at work as well and mine's fine.

also, i thought you were banned for 7 years.

Install Chrome Frame?

Where the hell do I go to edit my "Member Title"?

I've done it before, but I can't find it for the life of me and the old one doesn't make sense anymore.  It's driving me crazy!

I used to enjoy the thread subtitles ability to provide lols, whereas tags are relatively useless. Any chance that can be swapped back?

im not sure if this is exclusively happening to me or that anyone else is getting this problem but the last couple of days changing between browsers on mobile devices and tablets appears to be screwing around. Up until recently blitz seemed to just automatically know if I was on a mobile or tablet and show in mobile version and when I was on PC or Mac show normal without me having to action anything. Now it either runs one or the other

I dont know if it helps but i pretty much use chrome browser on everything, so 

Chrome Windows 

Chrome Mac

Chrome Android

Chrome iPad

has something changed recently?

I've noticed before it does a weird thing where if you ever manually change the skin by using the 'change theme' link in the footer it'll save that setting as default no matter the device. Have you changed that recently?

I'll try resetting your default skin in the Admin panel.

it just occurred to me it could also be the chrome multi device thing. Because it saves passwords and junk across chrome, that the settings are getting stuck as well?

That's possible but I would've thought unlikely. Did resetting your skin not work?>