Bomberblitz 3.0 Skins

(When) do warning points go away? Does anything happen if you get to x amount?

Hey I get thread tools now!!!!! (on my thread)

So sweet.

Is there a way to increase the text size on the mobile version? I’m practically blind

I seem to have a problem with quoting. I hit quote but it doesn't capture the quote.

Only on my work computer though.

Any thoughts?

I seem to have a problem with quoting. I hit quote but it doesn't capture the quote.

Only on my work computer though.

Any thoughts?

Quit. Priorities!

I of course can't  quote your post Darli and continue this as a nice long quote within quote within quote post. But I will answer this despite that fact that I"m keenly aware I'm being taunted whilst in distress.

Bomberbiltz or my job?

See it just doesn't work without the ability to quote.

So sweet.
Is there a way to increase the text size on the mobile version? I'm practically blind

ironically, get a Galaxy Note

I'd like to suggest a return to the "Jump To" drop-down menus at the bottom of each page, particularly on the mobile version.

Currently, if I am in a thread in the Pool Room and want to jump to the Hanger, I need to back out of Thread, back out of Pool Room, back out of General Gibberish, select Hangar, proceed. If there were a drop down menu, I could jump straight from Thread in Pool Room to Hangar, without all the rigmarole.

That looks suspiciously like the Desktop version to me...however, having now just had a play with the Mobile version, I see that my concerns were unfounded.

You didn't think to issue an instruction manual when creating the new Forum??