Bomberblitz 4th BBQ! - it happened

Wow what a terrific day at the club that was. Many thanks to @Soulnet for setting it up, @Hoffy for putting her hand up to coordinate, @Deckham for all the great snags etc, @Hambo for his masterey of the BBQ and @Koala for the salad etc. Probably forgotten to thank quite a few so apologies in advance for that. It was really great to meet so many blitzers in person! The football highlight for me was the session with Rob Harding after the match sim. He commented that he really wanted to come and say hi to us last year but time didn’t permit. He also said he wanted to do that because some of the players had got a big lift from our presence and cited an incident last year where Smack took a screamer to a rapturous roar from the blitz balcony.

Hoping @nackers, @Deckham, @MattPocock18 will post some details of the training as I was running around taking photos and providing moral support to @hambo on the BBQ most of the time. :smile:

28 Likes

Fantastic that you guys were treated to an extended info sesh with Rob Harding. Gold. !

Yes, the roar from the balcony was huge.

2 Likes

Mark Baguley has a fresh new haircut.

1 Like

The chat with Rob was fantastic.

6 Likes

LOL. Exactly!

Off-topic stuff in:

33 Likes

Looks like a good day. Good job blitz

1 Like

Great photo!

5 Likes

Great shot! Thanks!

1 Like

The big question is "did anyone kick any snags? "

1 Like

I’ll dig up a few more later on…Cheers

2 Likes

That is an epic rogues gallery pic. Thanks

7 Likes

Looking good Blitzers! - thanks for the photos.

1 Like

INJURY REPORT:

A blitzer reported a hamburgerstring strain ( Searched high and low for a pattie but could only find sausages).

2 Likes

Secrets of the photographic trade revealed. Karmabomber not involved!

13 Likes

FURTHER INJURY REPORT:

One of the most serious hazards at a BBQ is the ACL injury (Accumulated Condiment Lethargy). One of our star Blitzers seemed to be suffering from this debilitating injury later in the day during the final quarter.

5 Likes

that breaks the illusion even more than this

Love the Led Zepp shirt Decks

2 Likes

5th aflx team for tomorrow?

7 Likes