Bomberblitz 4th BBQ! - it happened

I sincerely hope he makes a great recovery. It is a long and slow process no doubt, but life changes as we age, and you just do the best you can. All the best to both of you.

6 Likes

Thanks @HarryJay :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Den repeat it! Hope no one from the cub read this.

4 Likes

A little over 24 hours to go…

2 Likes

Ok, I really hope we’ll see a match-sim, is it confirmed?

1 Like

If not we’ll do a Terry Wallace in the balcony.

Hambos playing?

2 Likes

I heard we won’t be getting a full intra club match but there will be periods of match simulation as well as other training. Think positive, if they do a half hearted mid-field training drill for 10 minutes you will have experienced AFLX with 10 times as many Essendon players.

1 Like

4 Likes

Hope everyone has an awesome time tomorrow. Ill be at work eating a sad can of tuna instead of delicious bbq meats

2 Likes

I’d love to attend but am depending on a lift with a fellow supporter. Can I PM Hoffy in the morning?

I trust everyone will have a brilliant time tomoz. I endeavoured to catch a flight from Tokyo - Melbourne to address fam issues back home (and include the Barbie :wink:), but unfortunately the dates didn’t match up. Bummer. Have a good one and see you at the next one or in Japan. :grin:

6 Likes

Bummer. But surely you are coming to at least one game this year?

1 Like

What part of town mate?

3 Likes

Yeah that’s cool, just didn’t want to make the trip if they were training offsite or having a day off.

I’m still waiting for my friend to confirm whether he can drive me there. I live in Woodend.

Maybe give alec epis a call? He may be heading down. Pm me if you want his number

I’m here…

1 Like