Bomberblitz Cast Draft MegaBowl! /w Cal Twomey and Emma Quayle

If anyone's actually listened to it I found EQ's thoughts on Garlett interesting; that he might not be all that.

Was quite interesting.

Also reckon you should get more of her on the cast.

Pretty sure she, unlike the regulars, have things to do.

What do you think, Riolio?  :P

Ha! Nearly fell off my chair.

Really??? "....i've had some interesting Dayle Garlett news..."

"We are still streaming..." 

"Oh..."

"Podcast out..."

Tell us when you are ready...

Really??? "....i've had some interesting Dayle Garlett news..."

"We are still streaming..." 

"Oh..."

"Podcast out..."

Tell us when you are ready...

Made a flame thrower and cleaned up perth?

If you listen really hard there are a couple of bits where Ben isn’t talking over Cal.

Had a listen this evening. Great stuff guys.

Sounds like Crouch and Brown to me. With Garlett going to Hawthorn at 38,and us taking Tippa and Fuller in the rookie draft.

#maybe reading far too much into it!

If crouch or dumont drops to 26 thats good, but I would be surprised.

rookies tippa unlikely, ruck maybe baulderstone, but reckon we might have a couple of smokies in mind like van unen and kommer last year.

fuller would be good but other clubs interested.

Great interview with Emma. First bit was a bit all over the place and the quality was a bit hard to really listen too.

Great effort none the less :)

Fantastic effort fellas, thoroughly entertaining and great to hear the thoughts of Cal and Emma.

Sounds like Hawks will be the ones to take a punt on Garlett and we’re likely to go with someone like Dumont, Crouch or Merrett with pick 26 (unless Apeness slides, though that seems unlikely).

If they take Garlett, it will be 5 guys that I have really wanted that end up at the hawks

If they take Garlett, it will be 5 guys that I have really wanted that end up at the hawks

Garlett, Cyril, Puopolo...? Who else? Hill?
EDIT: Anderson I think? Can't remember his name but I think they got him from GWS last year?

Garlett, Cyril, Puopolo...? Who else? Hill?
EDIT: Anderson I think? Can't remember his name but I think they got him from GWS last year?

Surely Harry Miller and Rhan Hooper were amongst them?

Jed Anderson was one Benfti wanted us to do the deal on that the Hawks ended up doing.

Yeah Anderson and Hill

There are a couple more Andersons coming through the junior ranks - one brother to Jed and his cousin Steven - both pretty good players.

Listening now. Twomey sounds so much like Chris Judd. lol.

the difference between cal and emma and every other journalist ive heard on radio is the pause before they speak.

the difference between cal and emma and every other journalist ive heard on radio is the pause before they speak.

i hope you are not suggesting that other journalists (so called) should start thinking before they open their traps are you. you could be left waiting quite a while by some of them.

i hope you are not suggesting that other journalists (so called) should start thinking before they open their traps are you. you could be left waiting quite a while by some of them.

god forbid.

Ummm...Emma wasnt in the podcast I listened to...? The only reference I heard was when riolio quoted her as saying clubs don't value small forwards like fans do...

Probably like you don't go out to deliberately draft a good tagger.