Bomberblitz has Moved!

4 Likes

Well I have only one thing left to say ā€¦as I hear the door breaking down behind meā€¦all of youā€¦every single oneā€¦you have all been clā€¦

:scream:

It wasnā€™t deleted the last two years and it shouldnā€™t be. Across the season it is a place to talk about the U18 hopefuls, VFL and other state leagueā€™s prospects, free agents (yes, usually garbage but its not fair to discriminate), and other trade and drafting topics. It did have a steady stream of posts last year before hitting speed in the second half of the season. And keeping it makes it far easier to track all the old discussions on drafting and tradeing.

1 Like

One thing Iā€™m not really thrilled about is that we donā€™t have individual pages. Is there an option to change that? Hopefully the search function offsets the need, but I liked going through one page at a time in a thread.

Wut?? :astonished:

You are a seriously troubled man ā€¦ I would seek some help for that conditionā€¦

1 Like

[quote=ā€œBLOODSTAINED_DEVILS, post:190, topic:9727, full:trueā€]

Wut?? :astonished:

You are a seriously troubled man ā€¦ I would seek some help for that conditionā€¦
[/quote]Canā€™t be helped, the condition is permanent. Iā€™m an actuary.

1 Like

Nope

Hoping youā€™ll get used to it then.

Having settled in now can I say that, yet again, youā€™ve done a fantastic job rolo. New blitz is fantastic.

Iā€™m curious, how much user attrition has there been?

1 Like

I wonder about this too. I know itā€™s only been a week but it seems significantly quieter in here

3 Likes

Iā€™m used to it now, thanks @Riolio

1 Like

soz iā€™ve been smashing path of exiles, i can resume a torrid of ā– ā– ā– ā–  posting if you want.

2 Likes

I canā€™t quantify it but Iā€™ve no doubt whatever bit we take should ramp up significantly when we lose by ten goals in round one #sackwoosha

3 Likes

thanks @Riolio

heh - I did that a year ago or so. After the huge updates, is it still ok?

It fills the void Diablo 2 left and Diablo 3 failed dismally to fill.

The new league just started which has basically all the leagueā€™s theyā€™ve released to tide over until 3.0 which supposedly will drastically change the game.

On the bar up the top, I keep getting messages (well not messages but where your own profile icon is) with the pencil icon, System, then the topic. I click on it and it just drags me to an old post. Is that supposed to happen?

Riolio is editing your posts server side.

Thanks for that.

Iā€™m afraid I have no clue what you mean souly, ā€¦ I donā€™t even see any of that on the top bar, ā€¦ this is what I see there ā€¦

Hmmm, seems that pic is cut off in normal view, & you need to click it to see it complet, ā€¦ If U need to ā€¦