Bomberblitz has Moved!

That is a recent picture of my lovely wife. l will change back to my original Avatar, if l am ever able to track it down.

Meanwhile, in another development, l was blocked from posting more, because l got a message that said l had reached the limit for a new poster in one day, and was locked for 13 hours. Yet at the same time, l also have awards for being here for 12 years or so. Go figure.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Do we still get member by-lines or is that no dice in the new forum?

@Riolio can we delete the No Lav Lost trades forum? Itā€™s been dead for the better part of 3 months, surely itā€™s time has come until trades period.

1 Like

Itā€™s a good place for those garbage free agent discussions that pop up during the season .

Yeah but in previous years it gets deleted from about January until towards the end of the season once the silly season is about to start up again.

You could just have one thread for all rumors etc if you really needed, seems overkill for a few posts every month or so. The sub-forum has been dead for almost 3 months with maybe a few posts on Martin in that time.

I agree but those threads never work as someone always pops up like the messial themself and makes a new thread in the wrong Sub forum. Also you can just mute it like a lot of people do for the fantasy Sub forum.

Chances are any trade/FA talk during the Rounds 1 - 20 are utter ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and thatā€™s being kind, but if people want a whole sub-forum for it in the quiet months then Iā€™m not bothered. Just seemed weird to me having a whole category for a few posts each month.

Hello Captain,

can you lift your avatar off here?

I dug it up for you.

I hope it is big enough for the purpose.

5 Likes

Fantastic SCarey, many thanks

4 Likes

We had the trade forum discussion before but I am still firmly with the camp that says that it should be closed down between January and September. Might be a pain for the mods to move all the threads in and out twice a year but yeah I reckon itā€™s a waste of space atm.

1 Like

Just mute it until september then.

3 Likes

It usually comes up for discussion when we are out of finals contention, so normally straight after Anzac day.

Unless it is taking up a fair amount of server space just leave it. Now with FA discussions on players happen 12 months a year.

Why close the Trade Forum when we can trade it. If we package it with a 3rd round pick we can probably swap it for all of Reddit.

5 Likes

Or just cash it in for some sorely needed $BPDā€™s ā€¦ there will surely be a shortage of them sometime this year., and the Banco deā€™ Blitzlander canā€™t just go printing them ā€¦

1 Like

Is there a ā€˜Mark As Readā€™ option?

Hi Riolio,

Is there any chance to get my old history from dmorg to my new username dmorg1???
I have been a member of Bomberblitz since 2011 but with the change over, I have lost everything incl
my old username.
Cheers mateā€¦Dave

PMā€™d!

Iā€™m struggling with the android version. Ads, borkiness, ā€¦actually, I think itā€™s just the ads.
Can fix please?

Fixed.

1 Like

I just liked a post from 2014. :expressionless:

2 Likes