Bomberblitz Meet & Greet - Part Deux!

With thanks to Ryan we’ve secured the third floor balcony for the morning for the BBQ and meet and greet with fellow blitzers.

I will be providing the snags and a couple of loaves of bread for the bbq (if you need something specific for your own dietary requirements please bring it yourself), the standard sort you’d get from Bunnings on a weekend.

BYO drinks (or buy from the canteen downstairs). No alcohol.

So the setup will be training at 9:30 followed by the BBQ whenever it finishes.

If you are interested and wanting to attend please PM me with your details so we can add you to the guest list.

As mentioned I’ll be driving down from Keysborough and have room for 3 more people if interested in a lift. I’d be leaving the house around 8am.

If you have any questions please put them here and i’ll follow up as best I can.

Hope you can join us!

Well done mate. Hope it all goes well.

Thanks Boot! No boats coming over to the mainland that week?

Unfortunately not. Would love to be there.

Bummer. I will be in Adelaide. Hope to make it to the next one…

count me in

I’m there.

With thanks to Ryan we've secured the third floor balcony for the morning for the BBQ and meet and greet with fellow blitzers.

I will be providing the snags and a couple of loaves of bread for the bbq (if you need something specific for your own dietary requirements please bring it yourself), the standard sort you’d get from Bunnings on a weekend.

BYO drinks (or buy from the canteen downstairs). No alcohol.

So the setup will be training at 9:30 followed by the BBQ whenever it finishes.

If you are interested and wanting to attend please PM me with your details so we can add you to the guest list.

As mentioned I’ll be driving down from Keysborough and have room for 3 more people if interested in a lift. I’d be leaving the house around 8am.

If you have any questions please put them here and i’ll follow up as best I can.

Hope you can join us!

I’m gonna say yes, although things could perceivably change … (10% chance) … so on that basis, I’ll book shotgun from keysborough, (after the cruise from Inverloch), & happily leave the AM peak to you … would be ace if you could meet me at Cranbourne Macas at 7.00 for brekky though … :wink:

Yep, I’ll be there.

Would absolutely love to come but unfortunately im out of the country. I hope it all goes well for the lucky blitzers who can attend.

Have a great time, look forward to the review and pics.

I’ve never been to training. Approx how long does training go for - 2 hours?

I've never been to training. Approx how long does training go for - 2 hours?

It depends how hard they are going for it at this stage of the year. The longest i’ve been for one is 2 / 3 hours. Captains runs are generally 30 - 45 minutes. You can just come and say hi if you want and leave when you need to.

I'm gonna say yes, although things could perceivably change .. (10% chance) .. so on that basis, I'll book shotgun from keysborough, (after the cruise from Inverloch), & happily leave the AM peak to you ... would be ace if you could meet me at Cranbourne Macas at 7.00 for brekky though .. ;)

Keysborough Macas at 8, no worries! I’ll drive peak hour. It sucks but whatever :slight_smile:

PM your details later please.

I live in Carlton but don’t own a car. Anyone going from around here (or through here) that could fit me in?

Would love to be there but a 6000km round trip commute to meet you buggers is a bit much, even for me.

Here’s to a good time to be had by all. Sorry don’t arrive in Melbourne until the Monday after.

Great initiative though.

Should be able to be there.

I'm gonna say yes, although things could perceivably change .. (10% chance) .. so on that basis, I'll book shotgun from keysborough, (after the cruise from Inverloch), & happily leave the AM peak to you ... would be ace if you could meet me at Cranbourne Macas at 7.00 for brekky though .. ;)

Keysborough Macas at 8, no worries! I’ll drive peak hour. It sucks but whatever :slight_smile:

PM your details later please.

Oh, so it’s THAT kind of meat and greet.

How many training report blitz get?