Bomberblitz Meet & Greet - Part Deux!

Should be forum footy, bomberblitz vs essendon in practise match.

2 top up spots available and essendon will be wanting to try out their new clash jumper.

Win win.

2 top up spots available and essendon will be wanting to try out their new clash jumper.

Win win.

I’m not playing at full back on Daniher. It’ll be like Glenferrie when I was replaced after two minutes and two goals.

(The replacement did a very good job, as did I when not playing last line on someone topping me by 20cm and 20kg.)

Win win.

I’m not playing at full back on Daniher. It’ll be like Glenferrie when I was replaced after two minutes and two goals.

(The replacement did a very good job, as did I when not playing last line on someone topping me by 20cm and 20kg.)

Excuses, excuses …

It’s a compliment: as a contrast, I remember playing CHB on a Collingwood superman-lookalike with 10cm on me… and at best 10cc of brain matter. His skills were alright if he actually got his hands on it, but he seriously had no idea how to read the play.

Numbers are looking good so far. Not enough to field a football team but easily a netball team.

I live in Carlton but don't own a car. Anyone going from around here (or through here) that could fit me in?

Can we adjust route & grab him on the way through Soul net??

Seriously good egg is SOBW.

Should be able to be there.

You better bring a ■■■■■■ Boomerang …

Numbers are looking good so far. Not enough to field a football team but easily a netball team.

When you say netball team why does fark Carlton immediately come to mind?

When you say netball team why does fark Carlton immediately come to mind?

Wouldn’t they be softball?

Count me in Soulnet. Got a pass from the Mrs so all good.

Ill drive myself as i need to drop the young fella off at day care on the way, and the mrs works out that way so ill probably call in on her afterwards.

Would there be any issues if i tried to bring the little bugger? Bit of a hassle but i want him to have some early EFC memories and this could be golden.

When the boss got into the office this morning the first thing I said to him was, “you go on leave next Thursday so I’m sure you’ll approve a day in lieu for me next Friday.” About two minutes later the leave approval was in my inbox.
A blitz catch up will be good and it’ll be good to put faces to pseudonyms.

I live in Carlton but don't own a car. Anyone going from around here (or through here) that could fit me in?

I could swing by that way with a bit of a detour.
Let me know if you can’t find a lift.

Thanks Old Guy! I’m not a great inner city driver cause I don’t know the streets well.

Count me in Soulnet. Got a pass from the Mrs so all good.

Ill drive myself as i need to drop the young fella off at day care on the way, and the mrs works out that way so ill probably call in on her afterwards.

Would there be any issues if i tried to bring the little bugger? Bit of a hassle but i want him to have some early EFC memories and this could be golden.

Little buggers can come as long as they are EFC supporters. None of this my kids won’t support Essendon nonsense.

No worries for the drive in.

Thanks Old Guy! I’m not a great inner city driver cause I don’t know the streets well.

He doesn’t know the streets very well either.
But fortunately his cart is pulled by ex dairy horses, and they know them exceptionally well.

He doesn’t know the streets very well either.
But fortunately his cart is pulled by ex dairy horses, and they know them exceptionally well.

If he doesn’t make it we’ll know why now.

Friday 19 February

Summary
Min 15
Max 22

Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming south to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the day.

Good forecast … as far as you can trust one for Melbourne a week out …

When do we need to reserve by @Soulnet

Thursday, ideally.