Ideas with merit. Merrett? Merit.

Direct Download:
http://bomberblitz.com/bomberblitzcast/mp3s/bbc-ep101-230616.m4a

RSS Feed:
http://bomberblitz.com/bomberblitzcast/bomberblitzcast.rss

Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/bomber-blitz/bbc-ep101-230616

Keen for some feedback on the last idea

Intro was as managed as our supplement program.

Would listen in live. Can’t be worse than Brian Taylor and David King even with a 40sec delay

Good podcast.

Wheres the SPS vid?

I’d listen in. As long as you can promise me Benfti’s finished with talking about Philadelphia basketball.

It is nothing to pause live TV, and wait for 40 seconds before hitting go and lining up the podcast with the vision.

I’d love to be able to listen to commentary that has a strong EFC bias.

I’d rather listen to BT and Darce.

Would love to watch a game with you guys commentating… It would be fantastic - is it really against the afl rules?

Great Podcast

2017 - Dempsey will be only Depth next season, spare parts running defender - wing. agree, he may also look at other options as a free agent.
Well done Mark Harvey suggesting Ambrose being a tall defender.
Q Players delisted by one club - stars at next club? ----Gary Ablett Senior
Gleeson - Vanilla
Shaun Edwards Papers Stamped.
Shaun McKernan - just not tall enough for ruck, not good enough for KPF - papers stamped

Connor McKenna is a midfielder - leave him in VFL midfield for rest of 2016. -
Agree or think he could be sent to Half Back flank in AFL to learn like most irish player. - Kenelly/ Hanley, Marty Clarke, etc where he can generally run in straight lines.
Benfti - getting rookie pick to get a top quality small forward. Don’t waste pick1 on small forward. I don’t think we will waste pick 1 on a small forward, and I think if we can trade 1 for multiple picks may be beneficial.

Francis - Transcedent footballer - looks too big, not an athlete, not fit, but is just very good at footy. A redder, angrier Michael Hurley. He sounds good, cant wait for Debut, and hope he has an uninterrupted preseason for 2017.

Would love to hear commentating of game in podcast.
Or alternatively Do 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, full time thoughts And analysis of game while it is fresh in mind.
Mind you it could be a belting from the Eagles.

Definitely love to hear you guys commentate.
Very solid return.

Guess my username is ByeWeeks now.

Another great podcast gents. Thanks heaps

Benfti - getting rookie pick to get a top quality small forward. Don't waste pick1 on small forward. I don't think we will waste pick 1 on a small forward, and I think if we can trade 1 for multiple picks may be beneficial.

WHY WOULD IT BE A “WASTE”

Benfti - getting rookie pick to get a top quality small forward. Don't waste pick1 on small forward. I don't think we will waste pick 1 on a small forward, and I think if we can trade 1 for multiple picks may be beneficial.

WHY WOULD IT BE A “WASTE”

Because as you should be able to tell from our drafting over the last 15 years, we can draft small forwards at will. It’s so easy that we haven’t even bothered.

Because McLuggage / WIll Brodie are probably best mids in the draft.

lets go back to Rioli’s draft Rioli went pick 12
Rioli is a great small forward

Would you take Rioli ahead of Cotchin & Dangerfield

to be fair Rioli is probably better than the rest drafted before him
Myers, Masten, Palmer, Henderson, Kreuzer, Mc Evoy
Vespremi, Morton, Grant

If Petrevski-Seton can develop into a mid then he would be a chance at 1.

Ainsworth as a small forward would not want to use 1 on. would rather trade a1 and pick Ainsworth up with later pick.

Plus We actually drafted 2 small forwards in Eades and Redman last year who are developing, and will have colyer and fantasia as small forwards/mids next year.

Puopolo pick 66
Breust pick 47
C Rioli pick 12
D Rioli pick 15
A Davey pick 36
Fantasia pick 55
Redman pick 30
Eades pick 64
Michael Walters pick 53

Why someone who could consistently kick 2-4 goals a game is a “waste” compared to someone who could get 25-30 touches a game is simply beyond me.

Because McLuggage / WIll Brodie are probably best mids in the draft.

lets go back to Rioli’s draft Rioli went pick 12
Rioli is a great small forward

Would you take Rioli ahead of Cotchin & Dangerfield

to be fair Rioli is probably better than the rest drafted before him
Myers, Masten, Palmer, Henderson, Kreuzer, Mc Evoy
Vespremi, Morton, Grant

If Petrevski-Seton can develop into a mid then he would be a chance at 1.

Ainsworth as a small forward would not want to use 1 on. would rather trade a1 and pick Ainsworth up with later pick.

Plus We actually drafted 2 small forwards in Eades and Redman last year who are developing, and will have colyer and fantasia as small forwards/mids next year.

Puopolo pick 66
Breust pick 47
C Rioli pick 12
D Rioli pick 15
A Davey pick 36
Fantasia pick 55
Redman pick 30
Eades pick 64
Michael Walters pick 53

Redman and Eades are half forward flankers, not small forwards.

Ainsworth looks like a genuine Mark LaCras type small forward. Is good at ground level, and just as damaging in the air.

Get SPS

Problem solved

Exactly, he is both