BomberBlitzCast - Episode 92

and yeah fantastic sound quality

Could never manage to listen to the live/previous shows.

This is the first one I’ve tuned into, awesome.

I’m taking Riolio’s tipping that we’ll loose as a good omen

Thank you gents!! Something to listen to whilst I ride the zero turn.

I would also like to volunteer my services if help is required.

Great to have Bomberblitz Cast back. Hopefully we can look forward to many more this season… It might just help us get through what we all know will be a difficult year for Essendon supporters. Thanks guys.

Forever the optimist Ben…

80 odd point turn around from your tip

Is the podcast confirmed for this week?

Really good episode guys, way more football topics covered then anything on television. Well done!!

Is the podcast confirmed for this week?

Not confirmed but it should be more regular than once a year…

Good podcast guys, you should do as many as possible.

We are going to try

Not even regular once a week? Can someone please explain what this Blitz tax that Stallion has been collecting from me weekly even goes towards??

We are going to try

Thanks so much, lads. Excellent podcast.

Not even regular once a week? Can someone please explain what this Blitz tax that Stallion has been collecting from me weekly even goes towards??
■■■■■■■

Love Bens voice. I’ve said it before but that is Ben Cousins voice, dont event attempt to deny it.

The part about the call for Edwards to come in for Cooney, then the repeated calls for him to come in every week til he reaches savior status was basically aimed at me.

Love Bens voice. I've said it before but that is Ben Cousins voice, dont event attempt to deny it.

The part about the call for Edwards to come in for Cooney, then the repeated calls for him to come in every week til he reaches savior status was basically aimed at me.

Ben sent me a screen grab from blitz during the Suns game where someone posted just “Cooney for Edwards”.

Great work chaps. I managed to mow around the cabin and the barn to your dulcet tones.

Very much appreciated.

Top podcast - really enjoyed that. Looking forward to tomorrow’s (no pressure)!