BomberBlitzCast - Episode 94

Top podblitzcast boys! Nothing new to report audio-wise that hasn’t been mentioned above, just enjoyed listening to the chat re the team.

Audio quality was a lot better than for the official EFC podcast tonight...

following on from this, and the blitzcast, club directive to say how good woosha is compared to hird/bomber/goody/egan?

Say?

all on the media appearances from the players. also a question to dodoro by the clubs official writers ‘how does woosh compare to previous coaches’

personally don’t care what they say, just a stark difference from the media guys of yester year.

Thought I cut out all the echo-y parts. Knew when it happened during recording though so can avoid it in future.

Audio quality was a lot better than for the official EFC podcast tonight...

following on from this, and the blitzcast, club directive to say how good woosha is compared to hird/bomber/goody/egan?

Say?

all on the media appearances from the players. also a question to dodoro by the clubs official writers ‘how does woosh compare to previous coaches’

personally don’t care what they say, just a stark difference from the media guys of yester year.

“New coach under zero pressure more approachable than coach under the greatest pressure a coach has ever been under” shouldn’t really be too much of a surprise.

Well done guys- thanks. Would like to have heard some talk on the march …still feeling the euphoria … And a bit more ranting about how well Tippa played - his work ethic, energy & pressure. Hope next week’s is a great rave about how we downed Port!

The best part about the blitzcast is that it is just a a conversation between two bombers fans, keep up the excellent work guys!

Another great listen guys, cheers

What recording software do you guys use?

The best part about the blitzcast is that it is just a a conversation between two bombers fans, keep up the excellent work guys!

I reckon those are the best podcasts. Serial was fascinating for the material but as a podcast and listening experience it was awful.

A series of retro answering machines

2 loveable toowoomba hicks

I miss Dingus.

Great work again, guys. Really smooth, good interaction, no dead air, entertaining discussion. Keep 'em coming!

GarageBand

GarageBand

A series of retro answering machines

well now i dont know who to believe

also if you can be bothered, this software is free and i find it very reliable.:
http://www.reaper.fm/download.php

I have a funny Bomber Radio memory, back when it was on 927 AM.

I can’t remember which year it was, but our team was rubbish. Sam Lonergan was the special guest, live in the studios.

So they decide to go to the phone lines, for some supporter interaction. Some old guy comes on, pretty irate, saying how we need to refresh the list, cut some dead wood. When asked who, he said “…well you could start with Sam Lonergan…”

So don’t expect any more unfiltered fan interaction on the official Bomber Radio!

Hahaha, ^^^ that is ■■■■■■■ hilarious (and I was a fan of Sammy despite is shortcomings).

EFC 2016 Team based on players who have all played at other AFL Clubs
Inspired by Blitzcast.

B Dea (Richmond) Hartley (Collingwood) Brown (Geelong)
HB Gwilt (St Kilda) Grima (North Melbourne) Polkinghorne (Brisbane)
C Cooney (Footscray) Goddard (Stk) Simpkin (hawks)
HF Bird (Sydney) Michael (Brisbane) Stokes (Geelong)
F Grimley (Hawks) McKernan (Adelaide) M Jamar ( Melbourne)
R Leuneberger (Brisbane) Kelly (Geelong) Crowley (Fremantle)