Get your tin foil hats on, CJC-1295 can melt steel beams

Direct Download:
http://bomberblitz.com/bomberblitzcast/mp3s/bbc-ep95-140416.m4a

RSS Feed:
http://bomberblitz.com/bomberblitzcast/bomberblitzcast.rss

Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/bomber-blitz/95-hot-milo

Boom

Great show guys but why did it finish while you were still talking?

Great show guys but why did it finish while you were still talking?
I'm always still talking, it had to end somewhere

Controversy cast

TIL: Dustin Fletcher is an alien from a master race.

Controversy cast

“Steven Dank experimenting/tinkering on humans for a hobby.” - Defamatory?

Probably true though and easy to prove.

J’aime blitzcast!

This was the best episode of the comeback season so far. Quality banter.

Controversy cast

I might add to your inferences in the cast.

1. The AFL dealt with ASADA to throw Essendon under a bus via WADA if they dropped the Bock case and stopped digging up the past by going after all clubs that had links to Dank and Robinson.
  2. The investigation around Dank and Robinson would open up a can of worms at the GCS that throws the AFL firmly in the deep end, hence their avoidance of the situation. Which you infered in the cast, but might I take this a step further.
  3. The investigation would then need to run back in time even further to the Cats and whatever mastermind sceme Bomber, Dank and Robinson did at Geelong. The treads of ‘evidence’ implying that they wanted to get the band back together at he bombers for another round of flag domination.
  4. The Dank continuation of his ‘tinkering’ at the Deamons would have to be opened up given his comments about both Bock and Melbourne recently.

Feel free to take my inferences as you own in the next blitz cast if you choose.

Also I know where Danksy goes on his regular walks, so I can have a chat about a blitz cast appearance next time I see him if you like.

Also I know where Danksy goes on his regular walks, so I can have a chat about a blitz cast appearance next time I see him if you like.

Ask him when he’s coming home next.

awesome show

the new mics make a difference, excellent purchase

You raised the question about other Essendon podcasts… Napier St Elite - No longer doing a podcast, unfortunately.
Windy Hill Windsock - still going strong. Love the show… Makes you laugh, even after a loss.

I like the inferences about Gold Coast and the AFL.

I like the inferences about Gold Coast and the AFL.
Today in starting to think it goes deeper than that

Someone mentioned the ACC report.

It is clear that the AFL has seen that report without redactions. It would be very interesting to see which clubs were actually mentioned in that report. I don’t buy the “Say no more” line that led to us being implicated. I reckon they knew the clubs, and picked the one they were happy to have take the fall.

And just quietly, I wonder if that was the case, whether it would be enough for David Evans to see the Vlad phone call in a different light, and realise how mightily he’d been stitched up by his business associate.