BomberBlitzCast - Episode 97

thanks again guys. i listened to bomber radio after you guys and you guys do a better podcast easy. no guests needed, just bag gleeson/edwards and its a grand old time. also bomber radios music is absolutely attrocious
Did you hear the Kelly interview on Bomber Radio this week? There's someone in the next room practicing piano and vocal scales while he's talking! It's cringeworthy. They should've told them to shut the fark up for 10 minutes or moved elsewhere.

They always have background noise. Need to find themselves an insulated room.

thanks again guys. i listened to bomber radio after you guys and you guys do a better podcast easy. no guests needed, just bag gleeson/edwards and its a grand old time. also bomber radios music is absolutely attrocious
Did you hear the Kelly interview on Bomber Radio this week? There's someone in the next room practicing piano and vocal scales while he's talking! It's cringeworthy. They should've told them to shut the fark up for 10 minutes or moved elsewhere.

There’s an unused drug dungeon across the street, isn’t there?

I was worried about Captain America spoilers.

Are you suggesting that bomber radio has governance issues?

The stage has been set for apologycast

You can do ApologyCast and still just talk about TIPPA.

No Cast tonight?

No Cast tonight?
Sorry fella, Riolio is crook.

disrepute.

Clearly the sorry saga taking its toll on Riolio

No Cast tonight?
"Managed"
No Cast tonight?
"Managed"

It’s just a “knock”

RIP Riolio.

Hope it doesn’t hurt his chances of winning the rising star award.

Rested

No Cast tonight?

Windy Hill flu.

Nervous 90s. Must go on with it.