Bombers fail to win their second local eSports premiership - you’re cut

What’s with the stupid farking names?

2 Likes

It’s a brave new world.

I like it.

1 Like

What a great question @RedandBlackPartisan

8 Likes

I tell you what would be interesting, is if they got any traction by getting these guys to train members how to improve their play.

1 Like

Come to to think of it @samwoods, (tough name and all), my pet goldfish have more intimidating names than those e-sports blokes!

Yes, but are your goldfish gadget type operators?

So we’ve recruited a K-Pop boy band and a token white guy. I feel like I’ve never known less about something than esports :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m confident I would have these blokes covered on Goldeneye multiplayer.

8 Likes

So we’ve gone heavy on Korean players, clearly Dodoro has been researching winning esports list management techniques.

1 Like

I just watched my first game (replay)of LoL.
I have no idea what’s going on.
Looks cool though.

Ha! Hell no! Their fins aren’t that dexterous. (well played by the way) All they do is just laze about all day or scavenge for food so they can feed their fat faces. Now I wonder who that reminds me of?

I’m a solid gamer. Never had the twitch reaction speed to play hon or lol. Seriously impressive skill, I have no interest in watching it, but I respect it. The multitasking, situational awareness, twitch speed and tactics is remarkable.

2 Likes

Proximity mines FTW

2 Likes

Anything but this?

3 Likes

What’s that you say, Mr RedandBlackPartisan?

:slight_smile:

Edit…beaten.

I read FBI and Rogue and wondered what scandal we were involved in now!

1 Like

How many women are there in this league?

This site is full of smartarses! Obviously I need an intimidating name of my own. It needs to be tough but computer / nerd related, something like HARD DRIVE or RAM.

That’ll learn ya!

1 Like

Or Claire.

1 Like

FRaGL0Rd

6 Likes