Bombers @ Freo, Subiaco, June 4th

Through a fortuitous set of circumstances that are not even remotely accidental, I’m going to be in Perth for one night only, on June 4th, with the sole intent of going to this game.

I see tickets go on sale in a couple of days, but don’t really know the process for anything else. Any and all advice on best places to sit, things to do before/after the game (I’ll be flying into Perth from Kuala Lumpur that afternoon, so I probably won’t get to the area until 30-45 minutes before first bounce, but I’d love to sit with other Bombers if possible!

Any assistance for a Texas Bomber looking forward to another game?

I’d join you if I could mate, but unless I win the lotto, or get a seat on Little’s jet, I won’t make it. Have a good time though.

NAB challenge Eagles at domain stadium Sunday 13 March by good fortune ill be there. Do we meet at the VIC?

A friendly reminder that these seats are now on sale! Come to Section 140, row A if you want to be in the Bomber Blitz party!

Party on Wayne! Party on Garth! :smiley:

A friendly reminder that these seats are now on sale! Come to Section 140, row A if you want to be in the Bomber Blitz party!

Done, will be in seat 14. Looking forward to this, love getting to the footy but unfortunately it’s pretty hard living in Perth and travelling overseas for work. Everyone meeting at the Vic before the game?

yes. THE VIC

Done, will be in seat 14. Looking forward to this, love getting to the footy but unfortunately it’s pretty hard living in Perth and travelling overseas for work. Everyone meeting at the Vic before the game?

Outstanding, I’ll be right next to you on the aisle!