Bombers Jumper is Numero uno!

STRAIGHT, TIGHT, & TRUE, OUR PROUD POWER SASH REIGNS SUPREME!!!....even in adversity!

A just reward, and personally really proud of this.   Straight & tight ,we have our proud symbolic SASH looking PERFECT!!!...and the people are LOVING what they see. 

From the depths of it's droopy 09'-10' despair,  2011 marked the year our sash was tightened up and restored, becoming once again massively desirable - perhaps more then ever before, and the club who listened, is reaping the benefits of this.

Whether you wear it, or see it, it inspires a passion that is simply immeasurable and immense....naturally, huge sales is the byproduct.

See it! love it! feel it!...chest thump that POWERFUL FULL CHESTED SASH, we have the best jumper by far. VICTORY!!  

GO BOMBERS!!

From the AFL website....  http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-10-19/selling-like-hot-cakes

Quote ....

Selling like hot cakes - Bomber jumpers running out the door

"ESSENDON may have endured the most controversial season in its history, but support from fans is as intense as ever, if jumper sales are anything to go by.

Data obtained exclusively by AFL.com.au reveals major retailers were ordering Bombers jumpers more than any other club.

Essendon edged out premiers Hawthorn by just .01% up to the end of September with 10.71% of total orders.

Perhaps not surprisingly, fans in Western Australia clearly have a favorite team with West Coast coming in third (8.6%) overall.

But Fremantle‘s grand final appearance suggests the Dockers are closing in on their WA rivals, with orders up almost one per cent to 6.47% and eighth on the overall table.

Melbourne‘s poor season is reflected in merchandise orders, coming in at the bottom of the table with just 1.4% of the jumper market.

Gold Coast Suns orders were up slightly, while GWS orders were a fraction down.

“Football guernseys are one of the most visible ways fans can show support for their team and they remain one of the most popular merchandise items,” AFL Commercial Operations manager Darren Birch said.

“AFL clubs are very proactive in designing clash strips and special commemorative guernsey that recognise their heritage and special events such as themed rounds,” Birch said.

AFL jumper sales (% up to the end of Q3 2013)

1. Essendon     10.71
2. Hawthorn     10.70
3. West Coast   8.60
4. Carlton      8.09
5. Collingwood  7.62
6. Richmond     7.04
7. Adelaide     6.52
8. Fremantle    6.47
9. Geelong      5.81
10. Sydney      5.43
11. St Kilda    4.75
12. GWS  3.61
13. Port Adelaide 3.51
14. Brisbane    2.89
15. NMFC        2.58
16. Gold Coast  2.27
17. Western Bulldogs 1.99
18. Melbourne   1.40"

And here at the Bombers website... FANS UNITED BY RED SASH!!! 

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2013-10-19/fans-united-by-red-sash

Never change.

GWS guernsey nearly three times as popular as the Dees guernsey.

lol

We're the best around!

Melbourne, Bulldogs and North are such ■■■■ clubs lol,

Those stats are surely made up.

The tin rattlers only have 20 supporters, did they all buy 100 guernseys each to get to that 2.58% figure?

GWS over North

That’s a big fark you AFL.

Go bombers.

That's a big fark you AFL.
Go bombers.

if it weren't for the fact its making money for them.

need a jumper deal like collingwoods.

How many clash jumpers?

Not surprised by the Hawthorn numbers since they do make a nice jumper for its members. 

cPi1asH.png

That's a big fark you AFL.
Go bombers.

ABSO F$ckinG LUTELY!!
GO BOMBERS !!!

Very good again Bomb Doe!

Great indication of the strength and loyalty in the supporter base. A strong start to the season could see our membership numbers surpass 2013.

I have been concerned that the 2013 kerfuffle will effect the uptake of support among young followers of AFL. Hopefully what we are seeing is an early indication that this will not be the case.

My kids bought me a bomber jumper for fathers day last month...case in point

Not surprised by the Hawthorn numbers since they do make a nice jumper for its members. 

cPi1asH.png

Haha. Just the sort of pissant dog Kenneth would have too IMO.

I love it.

Bulldogs Jumper sales will go up next year as Crameri tears his and will have to but his own replacement at the merch store.

The remarkable thing about hawthorns sales is that so many people are willing to literally look like ■■■■.

Very good again Bomb Doe!
Great indication of the strength and loyalty in the supporter base. A strong start to the season could see our membership numbers surpass 2013.
I have been concerned that the 2013 kerfuffle will effect the uptake of support among young followers of AFL. Hopefully what we are seeing is an early indication that this will not be the case.

They had AFL day at my kids school a few weeks ago & I can tell you Ess supporting kids far outnumbered any other team, there were plenty of bandwagon Haw & Geel tackers but combined we had them more than well covered, with Ess kids 4 to 1 over Coll & 10 to 1 over Rich.

The remarkable thing about hawthorns sales is that so many people are willing to literally look like ****.

....and wee