Bombers Queensland training 7/7/20. Did anyone see it?

Was anyone on the GC to see the boys in action? A report or any kind of info would be awesome!

@nackers would have been there. He never lets us down.

10 Likes

I wasn’t there but I heard this from a reliable source.

Forwards went scuba diving
Backs played tennis
Mids went parasailing
The emergencies watched on.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Haha why not beats Melbourne’s winter!

1 Like

Post training cocktails in the hotel pool?

1 Like

Good seeing that we are the only club with football facilities next door to our hotel.

The other Gold Coast-based club are at a golf resort. I hope that provides them a healthy distraction

5 Likes

Each player was equipped with training apparel, drink bottle and moon boot.

6 Likes

whats the restrictions on training? are they able to go full contact?

Full contact in small groups of eight only. Those 8 made up of a mix best 22 and rehab/fringe players

ITS JOE TIME

1 Like

Smith was in runners and a different singlet to everyone else. didnt look like he was training

ok Gold Coast blitzers, it’s you time to SHINE!

I’ll go to training next week one day if someone can confirm:

(1) where are we training? Is it Southport’s home ground?

(2) what day and time? I’m not driving to the coast if I don’t know for sure it’s on

@nackers or @CJohns - are you any chance of finding out which day next week will be the main training session? I reckon I can make it on Tuesday or Wednesday

Stop being so damn selfish!

6 Likes

I’ve noticed he does this a few times just in general. Do hope he isn’t injured or has a niggle

1 Like

Surf’s up Kyle and Ned!

they’re training @ the Southport sharks off Musgrave ave. Unsure of times sorry. My guess Thursday late morning

2 Likes

You can drive right up to the fence there

1 Like

My mrs didn’t understand me yesterday when I said that I hope nackers gets to go to the hub

8 Likes