Bombers fail to win their second local eSports premiership - you’re cut

Holy ■■■■! There’s a blue Mountain Dew?

Yes.

Party at the Goathouse!
images

Mimic from the Bombers won the Raydere medal. Basically the MVP of the OPL. Brilliant player and very consistent.

And i do wanna go to that after party above…

6 Likes

Balkhan comparison to rioli is valid

Just looks 1 level smarter than everyone else around him, even his team. Makes really hard skill moves look like childs play to him, just pure reliable class and aggression.

1 Like

Yeah I will go with that. Rioli a good match. For the others I think the following:

Rogue: solid, dependable. Gary O’Donnell
FBI: Great pressure and role player. hmm thinking…
Mimic: Gun Recruit. Dylan Shiel
Ry0ma: Smooth operator. Leon Baker

FBI is raz, sharp shooter, able to skirt contests and not be taken down, classy skill execution

Rogue is the big bodied tank support isn’t he? If that isn’t David Myers I don’t know what is

Videos will be uploaded here ASAP after games Brett:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs/

1 Like

Sweet. I subscribed to the channel on youtube, but not fast it seems in putting up.

Been watching some international games as well. Quite a different style. There team fights are very well coordinated. Be curious as to how we go.

2 Likes

Without being too pessimistic the OPL has always been very far behind the standard of international play. Obviously we are getting better

Highest quality games to be had are at worlds, definitely recommend having a watch and picking a favorite team :wink:

According to Balkhans Twitter hes in Korea…

I’ll assume this means the whole team is and they’re training hard.

A lot of the other teams for the MSI have been named now, and the idea as a mad Starcraft fan of seeing Bombers vs Team Liquid is insane, and very very exciting.

1 Like

It’s Essendon. You know they’ll be visiting a family winery.

4 Likes

Boys will be drawn into a group to play for a shot at making the Mid Season Invitational (MSI) soon

So we are up against the Turkish, the Vietnamese and the Argentinian team.

Umm… I know there’s an Essendon team and all, but I’m totally going for the Mega Elephants

lol.
I was going to say ‘seems like a decent draw’ like I knew a damn thing about it.

8 Likes

When does it start?

I love the that Essendon logo!

Group of Death!!!

I too have NFI what is going on in here