Bombers v Renegades today at HPC

Finch out is good for us :)

watch jobe throw down some serious heat!!!

I see what you did there. Very nice!

We need to bring back Judd Lalich for these matches.

I demand to know why our 10/10 team isn’t called the Essendon Injectors

I demand to know why our 10/10 team isn't called the Essendon Injectors

what about the RednBlack Sharps

If it was against the Stars I might care.

Please don’t let Watson bowl. So much build-up last time… and he was our worst!

We need to bring back Judd Lalich for these matches.

No Hird hurts. Class hitter.

The biggest pests in cricket are wicket keepers sooo... Nick Kommer gets the gloves?

The biggest pests in cricket are wicket keepers sooo... Nick Kommer gets the gloves?

SLIPSMAN are pests. Wicket keepers are just farkheads.

Cory played at my cricket club before I got there. Few of my teammates played with him when he was real young. Goes OK I think. 

Why would zach merrett not play?

Why would Casey Sibosado not play?

watch jobe throw down some serious heat!!!

I see what you did there. Very nice!

I hear his throw ups are comparable to Murali's.

20140107_taxi_hero.jpg
Essendon Football Club visited its new neighbor in the North West Community on Tuesday by heading to Melbourne Airport to invite the local taxi drivers to Friday afternoon‘s exhibition cricket match.
Representatives from the club were at Melbourne Airport to greet taxi drivers with a coffee and newspaper along with an invite to Friday afternoon‘s game.
Fan Development Manager Ryan Mckee said the initiative was part of embracing the community of the North West region.
“Melbourne taxi drivers are a major part of the Tullamarine community and as we are new residents to the area, it‘s important that we engage with our neighbours,” Mckee said.
“With the True Value Solar Centre located just down from the Melbourne Airport cab rank, we wanted to introduce ourselves and invite them to visit our facility on Friday for our 10/10 exhibition against the Renegades.”
The cricket match will be held at the True Value Solar between Essendon FC All Stars and Melbourne Renegades and is due to kick off at 3pm.
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-01-07/bombers-welcome-local-community

Ha AKA the Box Hill North Superkings. (racist)

The one you want is old Joe Misiti. Leading run scorer for his club for ages in the VTCA

20140107_taxi_hero.jpg
Essendon Football Club visited its new neighbor in the North West Community on Tuesday by heading to Melbourne Airport to invite the local taxi drivers to Friday afternoon‘s exhibition cricket match.
Representatives from the club were at Melbourne Airport to greet taxi drivers with a coffee and newspaper along with an invite to Friday afternoon‘s game.
Fan Development Manager Ryan Mckee said the initiative was part of embracing the community of the North West region.
“Melbourne taxi drivers are a major part of the Tullamarine community and as we are new residents to the area, it‘s important that we engage with our neighbours,” Mckee said.
“With the True Value Solar Centre located just down from the Melbourne Airport cab rank, we wanted to introduce ourselves and invite them to visit our facility on Friday for our 10/10 exhibition against the Renegades.”
The cricket match will be held at the True Value Solar between Essendon FC All Stars and Melbourne Renegades and is due to kick off at 3pm.
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-01-07/bombers-welcome-local-community

Hope Hurley isn't playing.

Catching one handed off the fridge is OUT!

Ball-by-ball coverage, please.

Ball-by-ball coverage, please.

Certainly mr harris.

20140107_taxi_hero.jpg
The cricket match will be held at the True Value Solar between Essendon FC All Stars and Melbourne Renegades and is due to kick off at 3pm.http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-01-07/bombers-welcome-local-community

Hope Hurley isn't playing.

Caro will be claiming cabbies are drug mules.