Bombers v.s Cats Review Thread - Neelded to find a way

Yep, same was happening last year.

That’s why I have been consistent on persisting with this game plan.

If we find the right mix that can perform under pressure then we will compete just like Adelaide do with a similar plan.

1 Like

I’m not very technical on my footy knowledge so this may be a very silly comment but it did seem that we reverted back to the game plan of 2017.

Have we just ditched the 2018 plan? Or was that the 2018 plan just executed properly?

2 Likes

Absolutely went back to last year’s game plan with added pressure around the contest.

It was the later that exposed us last year, not the game plan per se, it didn’t need changing.

2 Likes

:poop:

Sunday Footy Show saying that Essendon players have not been made available for
Media interviews this weekend.

Club is locking itself down.

12 Likes

I think that is a very naïve point of view. Nothing of that nature is ever isolated.

He’s been absolutely amazing. One thing I noticed about him yesterday was the joy on his face when one of his teammates did something good, he was genuinely happy for them. He’s genuinely invested.

6 Likes

No, I always read them when you post them.

A good read. Although I will admit I skipped the bits about FC last time only read the bits about us.

Not many players in the league who kick the ball that quick to get past the opposition in the goal square!

Yep, what a great pickup he has been.

2 Likes

typical w_d understatement.

get ready for raz announcing his retirement from footy due to career ending injury.

1 Like

Watching the replay and Sandy Roberts loves rolling his Rs. Orrrrrrazio. Zaharrrrrrrrrakis.

you know that this means?

■■■■ off for the rest of the season.

the defence rests.

2 Likes

Really happy for DEA to come in and have an impact. Added some much needed steel. For the first time all year we were able to regularly force hurried highball defensive clearaning kicks do our interceptors were marking high up the ground.

We also played much more direct out of the backline.

What to do with hurls?

7 Likes

Geez Ivan loves the BIG DEA.

Much as I like him, trade.

I wonder if Hurls will retire at the end of the year. I think he is a one team man.

If Hurls is injured, this is the opportunity to get him right.

Footy Show saying that it may be best to play him forward when he returns, thoughts?

Did I make it up or was he thinking about retiring last year?

We play one good game and all of a sudden Hurls has to be traded/retired?

WOW WEE

23 Likes