Bombers v.s Cats Review Thread - Neelded to find a way

Yeh stuff finals, I’m talking premiserhisp

1 Like

I can relate to this scenario… now where’s that membership card…

1 Like

I rarely used to get them, but other people in my family did, whereas this year I’ve been getting them every week. It’s weird.

1 Like

Probably why Hep has light weeks on track between games!

And Smith is a freak.

The Essendon crowd would have brought the house down if Fantasia passed the ball to Laverde and him kicking the open goal.

That passage of play where it started with Walla getting the ball was brillaint.

3 Likes

I was just watching the second half of the second quarter before.

Stewart marked just inside 50 and Cunico ran so close to him, that would have got 50 99 times out of 100 this season…and last season. No excuse for not getting a 50 and a certain goal.

1 Like

That ‘free kick’ given to Selwood for a high tackle (replay shown halfway through the highlight in the link) was total BS. Not once did Walla go high during that tackle.

Selwood tried his usual trick, but Walla was onto it and released his shoulder and went onto his chest as soon as he was slipping high.

Selwood’s high tackle free kick trick really annoys me, especially when a tackler counters it perfectly but still gets pinged.

1 Like

Watch it again, this time with your eyes open… He absolutely got him high initially before moving his hand down under the armpit. It wasn’t there for long but it was definitely there.

Nope. He goes over his shoulder but not above it when he first grabs him. Then when he takes him to ground, and Selwood does the arm lift, he releases and grabs him under the arm. No high contact.

you are genuinely blind.

1 Like

genuinely ■■■■■■■ blind.

1 Like

Bad angle. That is over the shoulder. Not above it.

His arm is in the same position in both pics.

Genuinely ■■■■■■■ blind. And completely ■■■■■■■ deluded.

1 Like

This sort of stuff is why there is so much hysteria about the umpiring at times.
People just can’t take an unbiased view of the umpiring.

Yes they make bad decisions and sometimes there seems to be a whole game’s worth of them. But watch other games… they’re consistently inconsistent, not specifically against us.

Making a fuss about these obvious decisions (or at best borderline ones) is just crazy

2 Likes

Nuffies gonna Nuf.

2 Likes

Genuinely a ■■■■ head

correct. but at least I have functioning eye balls and an ability use them.

1 Like

I extract considerable pleasure watching Toby Greene and Josh Kelly go about their football.

They would be both be mentioned in the same breath as Martin and Dangerfield on the streets of Melbourne if they played in Victoria instead of a backwater who has absolutely zero clue about the calibre talent they have running around.

If we dont get the choccies on the weekend, enjoy watching those two go about their business. Absolute jets.

2 Likes

Essendon bought in Saad for Speed.

Smith to tackle.

Stringer adds the X factor.

We had none of those things, both sad and exciting.