Bombers v.s Cats Review Thread - Neelded to find a way

■■■■■■■ this,this is the team I want,this is the Essendon I love.

The pressure we applied was Richmond like

4 Likes

Ummm, ok.

I dont think Daniher should come back through the firsts.

ducks head

9 Likes

I’d be dropping him for Redman

Dea and Goddard for frang and Gleeson by season’s end imo

1 Like
  1. Sack Neeld (you fckn cancer, you).

2. Throw out the above game plan (6 genuine forwards apply genuine and manic forward pressure).

3. 90 plus tackles for the game. And massive pressure/ intensity all over the ground for the entire 4 quarters.

4. Press forward. They structured up so well.

5. Zerrett, Heppell, Smith, Stringer, etc, destroyed Selwood, Danger, Yablett and Co.

6. Skills. We were crisp as a lettuce today.

Footy is a funny game.

6 Likes

Zaka doing the hard stuff, Smack busting his ■■■, Hep, Hooker, fucken everyone played their part. That is the standard, every week that is the minimum. Love everyone tonight. Go dons!!

2 Likes

First game at the MCG for my 5 year old. He’ll never forget that. He’s so excited and was so well treated by all the Bombers members around him. An unexpected and fantastic day.

31 Likes

Haven’t watched the game yet. Will later tonight.
How was Clarke? Did he get much of a run through the guts.
Just hearing the words tackle, pressure by players other than Smith would be enough to know we can win.
Like others state. Where was this the last few weeks, is it as simple as game day comms break down because of fkn idiot Neeld?
Up to my turf next week for GWS. ohhhh boy was I dreading this game last week. Now I’ll be fkn pumped!

1 Like

Amazing.

3 Likes

Ridley my boy tho!

2 Likes

I clapped happily through the whole game. Who should I apologise to? Actually, you can kiss my ■■■■.

15 Likes

The only relevant difference.

Mental attitude,

too tall!

Great debut Jordy

From the couch it appeared as though our forwards didn’t get sucked up the ground as much.

91 tackles was amazing.

Looks as though one of Dodoros patented upside 2nd round flankers may have worked.

Hooker controlled the game.

4 Likes

AFL game report mentioned that Heppell apologised to the younger group on behalf of the senior players for their lack of leadership during the first 8 rounds. Not heard of Captain’s doing that before.

7 Likes

Clarke played pretty much a hard tagging role…certainly started on Kelly and kept him pretty quiet.

Saw our old gameplan in the North game today…but there was a 4-goal wind to one end, when that tactic is effective.

They’ll come hard next week and we will coast.
Sadly , expect a thrashing.

What the ■■■■ was that?

Where the hell did it come from?