Bombers V Suns - Mackay

Forcast for Sunday is:-

Sunday 26 February

Summary Min 23 Max 31Late shower or two. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 50%
Mostly sunny day. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the evening. Light winds becoming east to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

3.40AEST 4.40DST

Will be very humid.

Reckon we will take mostly youngsters, what do you think.

Even with the outs, I like the set-up of that team as listed.

BIG BOI BEGLEY with the HUGE tackle! Stewart than snaps an impossible goa!

EAD Gil

The boys raised a sweat in the warm up. It looks really hot.

Just wow

your goal Fridge.

Woohoo!!!

Shades of round 6, 2011

That slide kick needs to be investigated. That was TEXTBOOK. Nicholls is ■■■■■■■ terrible

I have no idea if we should be worried about this or not.

McGrath is 100-1 to play season opener.
Please tell me you mean 1-100.

Agree, i think he has looked pretty good

Stream anyone? Afl app is a joke!

Watching on an ipad and zoomed it so it is screen width, not as bad.

If Goddard is still regarded as in best 22 by mid-season, then it’s going to be a miserable 2017

How farking stupid is that AFLW ad? Daisy handballs to a player outside the boundary, and the ump doesn’t notice.

At least it’s realistic (well, apart from the complete lack of a crowd).

They’re not working hard enough. McKenna beat 3 players to get hands on the ball first. Then got gang tackled without any team mates in sight.

Clearly the heat is an issue.

McGrath has been fine - don’t see why people are shitcanning him for this performance

OH BABY LAV

What Foxtel channel is the game on? And can we clarify the start time? Trying to get a channel change at this pub!

Fox Footy (504). Coverage start 4:30 Victoria time.

Whats all this postage stamp screen stuff. I am off to the sports bar. Massive screen, copious libation, eye fillet, chips and salad, and no complications.