Bombers v Weagles - photos for those who are not bandwidth constrained

Woosha

Probably a funny feeling for Woosha as he goes back to celebrate coaching the 2006 Weagles to a flag against the Swans. I reckon he is thinking “Can’t wait till 2017 when I have a full team to bring here…”

Weagles 1st Qtr Huddle - I think that Simpson is about to say that their efforts have been “fairly useless”…

Gwilty - 150 games Played well, but like the rest of the backs was up against the odds once the Weagles woke up.

Zaka - looked very frustrated by having the tag on him and could be paying a visit to the tribunal for a love tap to the solar plexus in an effort to make some space.

Walla, or should that be Slippa - needs to get boots with better purchase on the ground, going to ground too many times. He is a weapon on his feet and the ball in his hands. Should have had another goal, but for the clanger pass that put him under pressure.

Hartley - Another solid game from Harts on one of the premier forwards. How good will it be having him with Hurley and Hooker in the backline.

This photo doesn’t really do him any justice however…

Old Man Kelly - 29 disposals, 8 CP, 5 clangers, 58.6% DE, 7 tackles, 5 clearances - getting in and getting the ball, however the stats show that he is our clanger king.

Zerrett - 24 disposals, 10 CP, 70.8% DE, 11 tackles, 7 Clearances. Keeps racking up the touches and being constructive with his disposal. Could be a young B&F winner coming up.

A mark under intense pressure:

Tackling machine:

Jerrett - 23 disposals, 8 CP, 78.3% DE, 6 marks, 5 clearances, 4 tackles, 4 I50. Good game from Jacko. Keep him in.

JoeDan - 3 goals. Kicked really well tonight. I liked his work around the ground and he battled well in the ruck when he went in.

The Berger - Great first quarter, but went downhill after picking up an injury and was on one leg at the end of the game. With Jamar doing a hammy as well will we go from two true ruckmen this week to none the following? Bring in Smack in Ambrose!

BJ - Solid game from the Captain. 22 disposals, 10 CP, 4 clearances, 7 hit outs, 7 tackles, 1 goal

Dempsey - kicked the goal this week. What the hell was the umpire thinking when he penalised Demps for a perfect tackle, if he thought it was illegal then why didn’t he report Dempsey?

Darcy - 13 disposals, 7 CP, 3 clearances, 4 tackles. Another game under his belt. Didn’t shine but still showed exceptional use of the ball when he had it. So quick and clean with his hands to advantage. Good to see him kick it a bit this week as well.

Bird - 26 disposals, 11 CP, 73.1% DE, 6 clearances5 marks, 8 tackles. Grunt and more grunt. One of his best games for the club.

Always hard to walk off after a big loss and the boys have been doing it week after week.

Apparently this is ok if you are a Weagles player…

If someone doesn’t cut the flying Tippa from that photo and put a cape on him for a 12 foot banner in the cheer squad I’m not renewing my membership next year.

If someone doesn't cut the flying Tippa from that photo and put a cape on him for a 12 foot banner in the cheer squad I'm not renewing my membership next year.

Supertip.

Good one warlock

Thread ‘LIKE’
Thanks Warlock.

http://www.theage.com.au/content/dam/images/g/p/v/x/t/7/image.related.articleLeadwide.620x349.gpvxx3.png/1467299262392.jpg
If someone doesn't cut the flying Tippa from that photo and put a cape on him for a 12 foot banner in the cheer squad I'm not renewing my membership next year.

Botched that, was going to post that t Gwilt is a dead ringr for Kramer out of that Sienfield show.